All Categories

ghosts not showing up

ghosts not showing up

Search
Jan 30, 2020, 22:5601/30/20
06/23/17

ghosts not showing up

I click on a ghost to hit and it gives me the wasteland window.  what`s up with that?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 31, 2020, 09:5201/31/20
04/16/17
The same problem here, also with the rss tiles and i'm getting the relocate window , not the tile or ghost.
Feb 1, 2020, 05:2702/01/20
09/10/17

This happens because:

- This space on the map is not updated.

Although the search window shows the updated data, the map itself does not show the updated data. (A Plarium failure as usual). If you reload the game, everything will be updated and shows correctly.

In short, Plarium map updates are not reflected on the map !!
Feb 1, 2020, 15:4102/01/20
01/11/17

Hello, Jarls!

The fact is that every time the game starts, the application makes a lot of requests to the game server to obtain the necessary data and then stores the most necessary information in the cache to speed up access to it since there will be no need to download this data again each time. But maintenance or updating the game, in and of itself, carries packets of already new game data. The cache is limited and if there is already not enough space for recording new data in it, then at the first start, after the update, the information on the game is only partially rewritten, and partially remains irrelevant, and therefore the game may not work correctly.

Therefore, after each update before starting the game, it is necessary to clear the cache to free up space for recording new, relevant data.

More details about it you can read here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/583_technical-support/106959_what-does-the-game-need-to-work-correctly-/

If you have other questions about the game, feel free to ask them. Have a nice day!