All Categories

Training time bug

Training time bug

Search
Jan 9, 2020, 04:1801/09/20
01/09/20

Training time bug

Hey there,

I have noticed the training times being different quite a few times but its not until recently that i noticed that on some days we have to use more than 30% net boosts for same training troops. here is my finding. Below is my training stats from 01 Jan 2020. and the time it takes me to train T4 and T6. 

now on 08 Jan 2020 i did another training session before which i upgraded my aesir, upgraded some runes and my stats looked like below. 

although i did not have the bastian skin and there was no 10% training bonus on this day but overall it seems like  i have better stats after the improvements i had made. also notice that there was no change in T6 training speed percentage its same as before.  now have a look at the training times.

Imaging my surprise when i notice that instead of paying less boosts i will have to pay 30% more boosts for same amount of troops than a week before. this does not look right. 

i have decided to put this on forum before i open a ticket as i am more than likely to get a generic response telling me that its my device, my network or another of my issue.  i am hoping others can do the similar comparisons and shed some light. i have wasted 1000s of weeks of extra boosts over this

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2020, 12:0801/09/20
Jan 9, 2020, 12:10(edited)
04/07/17
Equipment and runes and gems give a decreasing benefit the more you have ... the 10% bastion skin and the 10% daily training boost give the full amount of their bonus ... there is a couple threads discussing this ... I will look for them and add them to this thread for you to review.  Also the sh repute works like equipment with a reduced benefit the more "reduction" you have ...
Feb 2, 2020, 13:3802/02/20
Feb 2, 2020, 13:45(edited)
07/02/17

Well, the first two training pictures show a yellow asterix besides the training time, the last two don't (there it is besides the gold amount needed).

This usually indicates that there is a temporary global bonus for the training time, which you can see when hovering with the mouse over such an asterix.

Edit:

And in the stats, that simple "Bonus" line is missing in the second ss.
Also, your last training session has more amount of warriors available, why the rss amount also increased I guess.

But you are right that the numbers do not really match, even for the increased amount of troops by roughly 8%.

Feb 11, 2020, 21:0602/11/20
06/14/17

Have a calculator for training time. When plotting your stats and information I get that your first one is off. That is: it is faster then it should be. (At least from the looks of it)

From Jan. 1st

• 1 607 319 T4 should have been 18w 5d   1h but is 17w 6d 3h
  • 1 607 319 T6 should have been 54w 0d 10h but is 53w 1d 8h

From Jan 8th the times match the ones in my calculator.

As explained higher up, different bonuses and boosts are treated differently.

If one add 25% to the total stats number from the Jan. 1st session, one get the time you had (17w 6d 3h).

You have repute Mentor in the stats from Jan 8th, but not in the ones form Jan. 1st.

So: could you have gotten repute on Jan 1st after you took the screenshot of your stats?

- That would have given you +25% in generic training stat numbers and would also have given you the exact training times you had on Jan 1st.

Put another way. Numbers from 1st are off, though I bet you wish it was the other way around ;)