All Categories

CVC

CVC

Search
Nov 14, 2019, 16:1311/14/19
09/27/17

CVC

Hi,

An issue arose a the end of our CVC which is not correct, the clan we were up against were behind in 4 of the 7 tasks and we were ahead in the troops killed in defense but they opened up their strong hold to attack but as were not stupid we didnt fall for it, BUT they got other clans to hit it hence their troops were killed while defending from those troops, NOT ours, they resurected the troops and those points went on to the troops killed in defense, This gave them the win how can this be right, all our players feel like they have been robbed of the win by some sort of loop hole that this clan took advantage of. this really sucks and the new format for the cvc is really bad. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 14, 2019, 18:4211/14/19
09/07/18

Agree, the whole point system is flawed and can be easily abused. 

Developers should really rethink of the point system. It's a "Clan vs Clan" and not "Clan vs Clan and abuse it by putting your Stronghold open so our friendly allies can help us by killing troops so we can ressurect them and abuse the points against our enemies"

Sorry for the rant but come on.. Oh, meanwhile we're at it. How can 3/4 items be legendary and 1/4 item is Epic and it's still 66% vs 33% chance of getting it? I thought 1/4 = 25% by simple math? So how can the game calculate it as 33%? 

Nov 14, 2019, 21:0511/14/19
06/21/17

If people have been playing a long time, and many have, certain clans are clued up and will do what they have been doing a long time, that is exploit any loop holes that exist , but are given the green light to continue using, or find the new loop holes in updates of the game and use them till if, and when they are closed.

I find it hard to imagine that this is the only place they, the owners,find out about them.

As to the chance element with forging,  I wondered much the same. 

You are right using simple mathematics, but using simple is far too easy in the game.There  are always alternative facts.

Somewhere in the game,or on the forum, or the internet is some convoluted explanation as to why lower quality materials distort the chance of the higher quality item being given. 

I suspect its something to do with not making it easy to get the best equipment, as if it wasn't difficult enough already!

You may have already realised this,but if you have enough materials, you can play about with the allocations and see how the %chance changes by swapping things and notice and think, maybe I shouldn't have converted everything upwards, because now my that my four epic have been converted to legendary, my chance of getting a good piece has gone down, because I have only a simple piece as second string, where before I had two epics to use.

I have been thinking about posting a question on this subject.

Nov 14, 2019, 21:0611/14/19
07/09/15
Points from activating Stronghold will always be Defense.   If you attack it, it will be offence points you would get.  Why would they activate theirs and you not activate yours?  IF they do theirs and you not yours, you lost that category.
Nov 15, 2019, 00:1711/15/19
Nov 15, 2019, 00:19(edited)
09/26/17

why is it always the players end up paying for the mistakes in the game.our clan members gave there all in the new cvc.and lose because of a glitch some knew of and our clan didnt know about.so what is plariums anwser oppps sorry were glad you spent extra money but oh well we said were sorry but you will have to figure out how to make the glitch work for you we dont pay for our mistakes.plarium needs to make things right to the clans and players that got screwed by the games screwups.its time plarium makes things right or players need to find a more honest game company.

Nov 15, 2019, 02:1611/15/19
Nov 15, 2019, 02:19(edited)
02/21/18

Its obviously a benefit  that some cottoned on to when they introduced it, but its still open to obuse once you know about it.

You get buddies or make arrangements with other clans,especially if one or more of those clans is actually your own people working for the benefit of the main one.

In reality none of the competitions are real competitions where everyone has an equal shot of winning.

Nov 15, 2019, 07:2211/15/19
09/07/18

turbomaster74 said:

Points from activating Stronghold will always be Defense.   If you attack it, it will be offence points you would get.  Why would they activate theirs and you not activate yours?  IF they do theirs and you not yours, you lost that category.

Well you've clearly havent understood anything what we just said. There's a flaw in the system. 

It's a CvC (Clan vs Clan) and when somebody opens their stronghold, you can abuse the points by having your allied clan or any clan in your kingdom attack your SH. Do you understand now? It doesnt have to be your enemy which you are facing in the CvC who attacks you but you can ask anybody  else to attack your SH and then use the points from that. 

Nov 15, 2019, 14:4511/15/19
09/27/17

i got a reply from support on this issue and it appears if you activate your strong hold during cvc you can gain points in defence  by it being attacked by NPC  what the hell that is i have no idea unless its the games generated auto attacks which are not real players this really sucks as this is supposed to ne CLAN V CLAN not CLAN V CLAN + PLARIUM this is bull sh*t 

very angry player

AndyH
Nov 15, 2019, 18:1211/15/19
04/07/17
[0a82e0]andyh1965 said:

i got a reply from support on this issue and it appears if you activate your strong hold during cvc you can gain points in defence  by it being attacked by NPC  what the hell that is i have no idea unless its the games generated auto attacks which are not real players this really sucks as this is supposed to ne CLAN V CLAN not CLAN V CLAN + PLARIUM this is bull sh*t 

very angry player

AndyH
If this is true ... that NPC can give you defense points during CVC ... I agree that is not right ...
Nov 16, 2019, 07:0211/16/19
12/09/17

So, they won  Killing enemy warriors during Defense by killing Plarium troops?

Yes, I also think that this is wrong. Defence in CvC should be against CvC opponent only. It says nothing about this in Clans Battle page and in Tower of Odin page it says "if the opponents are from the enemy Kingdom".

On the other topic of equipment, simple items are easy to get, legendary the most difficult/ expensive and this is reflected in the %. I am guessing that each level is given a value, the next level up has perhaps 1/4x that value, etc. The % is then calculated from these values by some formula. So 3 legendary and 1 epic does not give you a 75% chance of legendary equpment but a much lower value because it is strongly affected by the easier to obtain item.

Aug 31, 2020, 10:2708/31/20
04/03/17
If you attack the enemy SH while they have troops in there you can score under killing troops (assuming your OS is big enough to give you a plus on points scored). Your other option is, of course, to start your own SH siege. This game has always favoured big players and ones with deep pockets. Doubt if that will change . 😂