All Categories

Very bad support

Very bad support

Search
Nov 10, 2019, 16:5911/10/19
09/18/19

Very bad support

All my clanmen and me have very big problems with the game. Some of us playing on pc with different browser. Other playing wit the App.

Everybody has the same problem. So is the game very slow and all of us been kicked out every vew minutes. Many of us lost Shields and Booster, got attacked for sure. We toke pictures from the time how long the shield is booked, so we know exactly that´s something going heavy wrong in the game.

Many of us wrote to your support and told exactly what the problems are. All became the same answer. The answer means, all of us has to check our browser or use the App. Come one guys, what´s wrong with your support ??? They think we are idiots or what?

If you don´t solve this bugs the whole clan will not longer spend one cent in this game and all of us will change to another game, for sure not in plarium.

Very angry clan Hüter von Asgard

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 10, 2019, 17:4811/10/19
10/28/19

Same problem. 

I use the app to play. 

Many Jarls in our clan have lost boosts and shields and have been attacked during this time. We have pictures where the shields should be active, but they are gone and the jarls were attacked. 

Purchased booster and resources have disappeared. 

The answer from the support is not helpful. "Everything is fine and there are no problems, please check your browser." 

But where is the proof? 

We spend money on this game. 

If this problem persists and the Jarls receive no refund, we must stop playing Plarium games. 

Until clarification I will spend no more cent for Plarium. 

Greetings, Aolani

Nov 10, 2019, 18:2011/10/19
09/18/19

Dear ladies and gentelman,

Although I have not been hit by the problems mentioned above, but I can confirm them, follow the events here in the clan for several days ... Their interest must be to keep the game running to generate satisfied customers willing to pay. to keep ... and that is only achieved by good customer service in which the paying customer feels taken seriously ... I have invested within a few weeks several hundred euros .. if something happened to me here I am here and not only out the game ... there are enough alternatives

Greeting August von Starken - Clan Keeper of Asgard

Nov 11, 2019, 13:0311/11/19
01/11/17

Greetings!

Please contact me in private messages and describe your issue in more details. I'll try to help you.
Nov 12, 2019, 14:3611/12/19
09/05/16
I have had two players leave the game due to bad support.  Shields lost.  Support says it is impossible and I know they have the means to look at why the shield went down and reimburse the players.  Too lazy they just say it is impossible you are doing something wrong.  STOP blaming the players for your bad coding!!!!
Nov 12, 2019, 18:0611/12/19
09/18/19

Same as us, we have our own forum, our members post pictures from the runtime of the shields. We opened 6 or 7 tickets now with the message, that all Jarls have the same problem on different browser or App, all with the same problems.

The support replies in all cases, the User has to check her browser!! What´s that? Badest support ever. At the moment our clan is thinking about, completely leave that terrible server and change to a working game far away from Plarium.

We just feel cheated!
Nov 20, 2019, 02:2011/20/19
11/20/19
I agree they refuse to look at facts.I had a shield drop for no reason and was robbed of everything.There system has a glitch they refuse to acknowledge causing shields to drop for no reason.Everything I lost I paid my money for they are thr worst.Still waiting on them to show me a battle report causing my shield to drop there isnt one and they wont acknowledge this total scam.How can I file a complaint?
Nov 20, 2019, 02:2911/20/19
11/20/19
I had a shield drop for no reason other than computer glitch.Support group replied there report said I atacked causing shield to drop.That is absolutely false.How can I get them to provide proof of said attack from a battle report from Freyes Furies sgcustom is my clan name.Only time Im seen in that report is when shield dropped for no reason and started getting robbed of everything.I had a 4 day shield applied when GLITCH acured.Show me where in battle report or anywhere I caused this to happen.They don't realize or care to acknowledge and fix this problem.That is absurd.
Nov 20, 2019, 03:5511/20/19
07/09/15
Here is a common issue on browser.  User in good faith clicks on shield.  But due to connection latency or timeouts, the shield does not register on Plarium server.