All Categories

Cannot sync to FB or mobile, help please!

Search
Nov 9, 2019, 00:2211/09/19
10/10/19

I started playing this game on my PC. But I really want to be able to access on my mobile but it's just not working! 

Please help! 

I have the same email address used as my icloud account, fb login and plarium email. 

When I downloaded the app on my iphone, I opened the app and it automatically began a whole new game and it won't give me any ability to log out, or to use my email to login or anything. 

Then I tried using my PC browser to connect the plarium account to FB, but it won't work either! 
I opened plarium and the game in one tab, then I opened FB in another tab and logged in. I clicked on the Facebook icon on the in game menu on plarium and it opened a new Facebook tab with me logged in. I pressed play game, and it's created a whole new game yet again! And it wont let me go back. 
I've removed the Facebook permissions and tried again and again, but it's still bringing up this stupid level 1 account and it wont let me unlink it. 

I've now dug out an old S9 and downloaded the google play version of the game, and unlike the apple app, at least this one asks me if I want to start a new game or restore an old game, but I'm still stuck, because I can't get my plarium game to link to my facebook grrrrrrr. 

All I want to do  is log in on my phone, with the game which I have invested many hours and a considerable amount of money into. 

Why can I not use my email address to log in? 
And how the heck to I fix this ridiculous mess? I've spent more time trying to make the game work recently, than I've been able to spend playing it. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 9, 2019, 02:1711/09/19
02/21/18

What you are trying to do is not possible.

You cannot link a mobile game to a browser or vis versa.
Nov 11, 2019, 12:0411/11/19
01/11/17

Greetings!

If you started the game on plarium.com portal or in the Plarium Play app, unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your game account to your mobile device or facebook.com website. Plarium.com website does not support the functionality of synchronization for transferring the game process. However, please note that you can use the linking to social networking services on the portal for your convenience when logging into the game.

If you have any more questions, we will be happy to help. We hope for your understanding.

Nov 11, 2019, 15:0911/11/19
11/10/19
Yeah was trying to sync aswell in hopes that I could play on my PC when I was home and log in on my phone while at work, but doesen't seem possible, got a whole new game on Mobile and also it was annoying that I had to do the full tutorial (10minutes or something) just to get to a point where it asked if I wanted to link my account, which it let me do but now it seems like I have 2 seperate worlds linked to my FB account, also after trying to sync, I logged in to my world on the PC to see if it maybe overide my game I already had there but the only thing new there was I got flagged "for using 3rd party program" :-/ 
Nov 11, 2019, 15:2211/11/19
12/27/18
I cannot sync my kingdom I got a new phone an I can't get my Facebook or playstore account I forgot the password but I do know my town name an location an stuff. I need help linking it to my new playstore 
Nov 12, 2019, 06:5311/12/19
01/11/17

powellwaynepowell said:

I cannot sync my kingdom I got a new phone an I can't get my Facebook or playstore account I forgot the password but I do know my town name an location an stuff. I need help linking it to my new playstore 

Greetings!

Please contact me in private messages. Provide me with information about your coordinates and Kingdom and I'll help you.

Nov 12, 2019, 06:5611/12/19
01/11/17

Qet said:

Yeah was trying to sync aswell in hopes that I could play on my PC when I was home and log in on my phone while at work, but doesen't seem possible, got a whole new game on Mobile and also it was annoying that I had to do the full tutorial (10minutes or something) just to get to a point where it asked if I wanted to link my account, which it let me do but now it seems like I have 2 seperate worlds linked to my FB account, also after trying to sync, I logged in to my world on the PC to see if it maybe overide my game I already had there but the only thing new there was I got flagged "for using 3rd party program" :-/ 

Greetings!

If you play the game on your mobile device and want to continue playing on your PC, you need to use the Facebook service in the browser or Facebook Gameroom. Please note that it is not possible to launch the game account created on your mobile device or Facebook via the plarium.com website or Plarium Play app.
To launch your game account on PC via Facebook, you need to synchronize your game account with this service on your mobile device. Please follow the link below to find more information about syncing:
http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/vikings/faq/account-linking/description
After synchronization, please follow the next steps:
1. Open the social networking service Facebook in a browser on your PC or launch the Facebook Gameroom application.
2. Authorize in the Facebook profile your game account is synced with.
3. Find the Vikings: War of Clans application in the search line of Facebook and launch it.
Your game account started on your mobile device will be automatically opened.
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help.