All Categories

missing data

missing data

Search
Oct 4, 2019, 06:1810/04/19
10/04/19

missing data

My shield may have dropped or expired. I lost 360m troops and no reports but rss hoarders , where did they go and can I retrieve them?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 4, 2019, 11:1010/04/19
02/21/18

Under normal circumstances. your shield is not going to disappear  when you re offline and be there when you return,nor are you likely to be attacked and loose troops and resources without there being any battle reports, especially so if there was a shield in place as no loss should then occur.

I dont know when your losses took  place , but there have been at least two periods of maintenance  recently when I suppose anythig might have happened. those in charge should be able to assist you
Oct 4, 2019, 16:0210/04/19
04/07/17
Only so many attacks per day show ... so maybe you were attacked so many times and of course the first attacks kill troops and the latter ones may be only rss ...
Oct 5, 2019, 03:5910/05/19
02/21/18

That would make sense I suppose.... Experience tells.

It also helps if you dont misunderstand  or  do not completely understand what someone has written.

I thought the comment  about hoarders was a derisory comment of their behaviour.I also read no reports at all,not no reports except for those about resources.

Oct 6, 2019, 14:4510/06/19
Oct 6, 2019, 14:52(edited)
01/11/17

Sum said:

My shield may have dropped or expired. I lost 360m troops and no reports but rss hoarders , where did they go and can I retrieve them?

Hello, Sum!

In order to resolve this issue please make sure in the first place that your account is synchronized with one of the services: Facebook/Google Play/Game Center. 

Please note that all steps below must be followed in the specified order:

For Android:

1.  Delete all messages in the Mail section (Dialogues, Reports, System, Contacts).
  2. Exit the game (tap Back on your devices until you see the exit confirmation screen, then tap Yes).
  3. Clear the cache of the game.
  4. Enter the game and check if system messages are delivered correctly.

For iOS:

1. Delete all messages in the Mail section (Dialogues, Reports, System, Contacts).
  2. Exit the game (clear the game process from the list of active processes).
  3. Reinstall the game.
  4. Enter the game and check if system messages are delivered correctly.

If the situation persists after performing these steps, please let us know. 

Also, please, provide us with the following information in PM so we could resolve your issue as soon as possible:

1. Specify the date and approximate time when you activated the Peace Treaty item.
  2. Provide us with the date and time of the first attack on your Town. 

We process each request individually and will start the investigation as soon as we receive the requested information.

We are waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance.