All Categories

Missing Rune

Missing Rune

Search
Oct 3, 2019, 20:3310/03/19
02/21/18

Missing Rune

The rune fragments have always been disorganised, such that its difficult to know what you have. and which ghosts to target.

So  I  have a chart  which I update  so I know  how to progress.

Since  having enough  completed runes and the ability  to fuse them, its become even more problematic to keep control and because of suspicions of something being amiss, I recently, only a few days ago, made myself a new chart. this told me how many fragments I had and how many of each class of rune as well .

I have been  targetting first Twlight Fox and then switched to Moon Wolf. 

When I made my last chart I had 630  prosperity rune fragments, a few moments ago as a result of  getting a large quantity of prosperity   fragments from hitting  a Moon Wolf,I rechecked  the Rune Workshop to find I had enough fragments to make two  different new simple runes from banishing Moon Wolves.

Previously I had two simple and  three usual   prosperity runes, I have still only got  2 simple and 3 usual,and the prosperity framents icon is now at the bottom of the stack showing 90 fragments , when it had been showing 1090 fragments, the other Moon Wolf  rune I made subsequently does seem to have registered , but not the new propsperity rune .

I have to have made a prosperity rune otherwise it would be showing the 630 fragments I already had, plus the ones I got in the last couple of days since the Moon Wolves were back on the map.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 6, 2019, 02:5010/06/19
02/21/18
BUMP, what happened to my prospeity rune please?