I cannot Uninstall and Reinstall Plarium Play Launcher, please help, Cant access my account.

3 Replies
User
1 September, 2019, 8:52 PM UTC

Dear Plarium,

From 1 day to the other Plarium Play Launcher stopped letting me login to my account.

After several tries I was fed up with the Launcher not working, so I then tried to Uninstall and Reinstal it but without success, 

even though I now did manage to uninstall it , whenever I try to reinstall it it keeps saying it is already installed, how can I reinstall it properly so I can have access to my account again? 

Sincerely,

Jarl

UTC +0:00
User
3 September, 2019, 1:33 AM UTC
I am having the same issue after the Plarium 4.0.1 push... Running Win10... when I start the application it says 4.0.1 is available for install, but when I click the installer, it says it is already installed, and to launch.. which starts the loop again! 
UTC -6:00
User
3 September, 2019, 3:24 AM UTC

Try looking in your download program files and see if its there, it may give you an option to uninstall update or fix.

Sometimes you can do a forced uninstall.

UTC +0:00
Administrator
3 September, 2019, 8:49 AM UTC

Miltonius said:

Dear Plarium,

From 1 day to the other Plarium Play Launcher stopped letting me login to my account.

After several tries I was fed up with the Launcher not working, so I then tried to Uninstall and Reinstal it but without success, 

even though I now did manage to uninstall it , whenever I try to reinstall it it keeps saying it is already installed, how can I reinstall it properly so I can have access to my account again? 

Sincerely,

Jarl

BATBUDS said:

I am having the same issue after the Plarium 4.0.1 push... Running Win10... when I start the application it says 4.0.1 is available for install, but when I click the installer, it says it is already installed, and to launch.. which starts the loop again!  

Greetings, Jarls! 

Thank you for the information!

Clarify please your situation in more details to me in PM and send, please, the screenshots of system messages.

Also, specify, please, your game ID ("Menu" --> "About the game").

Waiting for your answer!

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
6784004 users registered; 112941 topic; 462933 posts; our newest member:xxxxx