All Categories

Frequent disconnections

Frequent disconnections

Search
Aug 17, 2019, 04:1908/17/19
01/29/18

Frequent disconnections

I am used to having my game running most of the day and I usually get one or may be 2 disconnections during any 24 hours.

Recently, I have noticed that my game is disconnected more often...... after about 3 hours on average.

I tested this on 4 different computers with 4 different ISPs and 4 different browsers. I found that my IP address did not change between disconnections, which excludes internet disconnections by my ISP. This leaves us with only 3 options:

1. My PC(s) have something wrong with it, or maybe my LAN card disconnects or resets frequently.

Having 4 different computers do that, simply excludes this cause.

2. My Browser or my Java/WebGL needs an update or its cache cleared.

All my browsers are updated to latest version including JAVA, and since I am able to launch the game, my WebGL is working fine too. Also 4 different browsers do the same is not logical.

3. Disconnections are caused by Plarium.

Since we do not know anything about the mechanics of the game because it is a nuclear secret, and we do not even know when maintenance will take place or why, and what is being updated, and since Plarium is used to sneak updates all the time without a warning, I will assume that Plarium is the source of the disconnections.

To prove that, I launched my World of warcraft game and let it sit open without actually playing it (which makes me more prone to get disconnected by the server). By the time my Vikings game get disconnected, my Warcraft game was still running with no problems and stayed for 6 hours after that (last time I checked).

Now, what is going on? Is there something we need to know about (which apparently have been recently introduced) ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2019, 11:1708/17/19
Sep 30, 2019, 09:03(edited)
02/21/18

Is it to do with the last obvious update,when they introduced the daily, weekly, and monthly tasks?

I cant say I have particularly noticed more frequent disconnections,but its certainly true there has been some,it certainly disconnects when scrolling a lot but it did that before, also I am getting more familiar problems with the mouse of late,where its sluggish,sometimes doesnt operate on clicking, yet at other times appears it will do something without requesting it, like putting boxes on the screen asking  "do you want to do 'X' ?" where often what you are doing elsewhere makes it impossible to do 'X'.

This is something it used to do a lot  a while ago, and it seems to have recently returned.

Aug 18, 2019, 02:2408/18/19
Aug 18, 2019, 02:31(edited)
01/29/18

Yes, this started happening like 4-5 days ago.

I do not think your mouse problems is related, and I think it should resolve if you restarted your browser, especially if you had it open for a long time. Firefox is particularly prone to that effect if you let it run for days without restarting. What is actually taking place in your case is that your browser is slowing down, so when you click your mouse on a screen then move your mouse or after that screen closes, the actual clicking started happening (delayed execution of the click) when your mouse is now elsewhere. That is why you think it is acting on its own when it is actually carrying out your command, but the mouse is now over another button.

I would do a virus/Malware scan too if my mouse started acting on its own

Aug 18, 2019, 03:2708/18/19
02/21/18
Perhaps acting on its own was a bad description. What you suggest  is done often and finds nothing, but that doesnt mean there isnt something there that it cant see?
Sep 30, 2019, 08:5609/30/19
08/25/18

If you are looking for a few minutes in the global map, will you be thrown out of the game within a very short Time...

it  either comes to an internal error or connektion error...

if you do not manage to activate the Shield in time, are you in big trouble...

Plarium...please fix this