All Categories

My game wont load anymore

Search
Aug 11, 2019, 14:5508/11/19
08/07/19

Hey, for some reason my game wont load. It had been working fine (it did this a couple of times before but after restarting it load again- i just thought it was cause i went onto another tab) however, i've been off for a day and i come back to it only going to 77% and then stopping. I have tried restart, reloading and going off for a few minutes to try again but it wont work so?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 11, 2019, 19:5408/11/19
01/11/17

Hela said:

Hey, for some reason my game wont load. It had been working fine (it did this a couple of times before but after restarting it load again- i just thought it was cause i went onto another tab) however, i've been off for a day and i come back to it only going to 77% and then stopping. I have tried restart, reloading and going off for a few minutes to try again but it wont work so?

Hello, Hela!

Please follow the link below to find the instruction with possible steps to solve this issue:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/bug-reports/39287_-issues-with-loading-the-game-on-plarium-com/

Please note when you login the game, the data is loaded into your PC's memory - that's the game working principle. Every time the application is updated, it takes the part of RAM on your PC. This kind of failure happens in case your PC cannot load the application data due to the lack of V/RAM or unstable Internet connection.
Please try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser before launching the game. Please also check your PC's RAM and make sure your Internet connection is stable. Please note that this situation might occur if you have a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system.
Also you can find more recommendations for loading the game by following the link below:
https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-support/106959_what-does-the-game-need-to-work-correctly-/

If the issue is still relevant after performing all specified steps, please let us know.

We hope for your understanding. Thank you in advance.