All Categories

Not receiving items

Not receiving items

Search
Aug 9, 2019, 18:1708/09/19
07/28/19

Not receiving items

My husband is having the same problem as many other people on this forum. He will make a subscription purchase or a package purchase but he doesn't receive all the items he is supposed to receive. I would say to everyone to put in a support ticket about the problem, but nothing will get done about it. So my only advice is to stop making in game purchases. That is what we are going to do.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2019, 11:2608/19/19
04/07/17
Sometimes people aren't clear about what they are actually purchasing ... I make screenshot of every pack I purchase before I purchase and make note of what I had before and then afterwards (yes I am very careful) ... I have never been shorted what I ordered ... except once a whole pack and I think I know why and they did give me what I purchased when I wrote to them (and it wasn't just me that had the problem that time and others were also given what they paid for).  So yes there are problems sometimes but if you provide what they ask they should take care of it.  Things that people aren't clear about sometimes are troop marches and gold for subscriptions and probably some other things ... but these are things I have noticed that people were confused about sometimes ...