All Categories

How do i change my account from PC to android app?

Search
Aug 8, 2019, 20:5108/08/19
06/30/19

Hi everyone! I need help to be able to somehow access my account on the android app. I created my account on PC, made a Plarium account for the game and forum, etc. My PC is having problems and i need to switch my account to the Android app. I have went into profile > personal > and connected my account to my Facebook. When i try to restore it in the android app (Account > Restore saved account > restore (under Facebook option) it says "This game account on the Facebook service has not previously been linked to the Vikings: War of Clans account."...  I spend money on this game and if I can not switch it to my phone i guess i will be forced to just quit. Any help would be appreciated and I thank you in advance
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 8, 2019, 23:2908/08/19
Aug 8, 2019, 23:38(edited)
02/21/18

Then it looks like you will be forced to quit, as you cannot do  what you want to do.

As I am not aware of any  obvious existing small print to the effect.

What they should do is inform people when they sign up for the game that switching formats is not possible.

It would enable new players to know what the situation is beforehand and save them  this repeated question.

Edit

Wonder if the problem you are encountering on your pc, is the same one that many of us using the browser version are complaining about on the forum,right now.

Hopefully they will fix this  pronto.

Aug 9, 2019, 00:1608/09/19
06/10/17
Smurf said:

Hi everyone! I need help to be able to somehow access my account on the android app. I created my account on PC, made a Plarium account for the game and forum, etc. My PC is having problems and i need to switch my account to the Android app. I have went into profile > personal > and connected my account to my Facebook. When i try to restore it in the android app (Account > Restore saved account > restore (under Facebook option) it says "This game account on the Facebook service has not previously been linked to the Vikings: War of Clans account."...  I spend money on this game and if I can not switch it to my phone i guess i will be forced to just quit. Any help would be appreciated and I thank you in advance
it's impossible to transfer a pc plarium account to mobile if i remember well :(