All Categories

Consequences of unintended mouse double clicks

Search
Aug 5, 2019, 15:0308/05/19
06/21/17

Beware double clicks.

I think I have possibly just solved an old mystery.

I was  waiting to forge only legendary items, yet somehow I managed to end up something of lower  class.

I do not know the  exact date of when the situation occurred, but it was  maybe a couple of years ago now,shortly after they changed the format of the create items in the forge page.

The old format suited me  better

I used to browse the old page to see exactly what I could build, and how short I was on the  up to four or five items I needed, to do this now , you have to click on each material, then hit "back" to see the next, and so on.

Again recently I started forging something that I didn't intend to.

Here's what must have happened.

The "create button" is under the "back button" and the game must have detected a mouse movement.

I risked pressing cancel ,which as there is no beforehand explanation of what happens,could have been disastrous, if I had lost all the items. Fortunately stopping the process without loss of the materials is possible, but it does not return the silver.

I don't believe this is the only place it happens,because other processes  e.g. marches have started, when they were not intended to, and I was already pretty sure when constructing something,that I wasted gold, like a lot of people have mentioned previously.  

There can be terrible lag  between  hitting build, hitting free, and continuing with other actions.

Several times I have found that by trying to get the free button to change, I have found the the building number has gone up by two rather than one, which would seem to indicate its taken the gold, because that's under the "free " button.

Views
Comments