All Categories

login message THIRD PTY PROGRAM DETECTED IF WE DETECT IT AGAIN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED - WTH?

login message THIRD PTY PROGRAM DETECTED IF WE DETECT IT AGAIN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED - WTH?

Search
Jul 29, 2019, 00:5107/29/19
11/10/17

Hello,

im playing now near 18 month, invested also a lot of real cash and now i tried to reload the game in my Firefox (PC- newest Quantum 68.01) and got this message! I was shocked!

It is incomprehensible to me how this can happen and it must be an absolute mistake. I am online daily and everything is visible in my logs. There is also only one IP address and 3rd party programs I generally do not use. I get at most advertising from you!

What should I do now? If I try to log in, I might risk a false lock and my shield will be down in 24 hours. This is really a joke of plarium.com!

Should, or can I even without login ingame the support letter or can someone help me here please?

That happened at about 02.20am (gmt + 2)!

Greetings Max

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 29, 2019, 01:4907/29/19
Jul 29, 2019, 01:53(edited)
02/21/18

This is a frequently asked question,and to the best of my knowledge, there hasnt been an official explanation on the forum.

However the explanation would seem to be connected with some historical events, which probably happened before you started playing the game, and the programmers attempts to rectify the matter.

The timing of your event is significant.

Nowadays the game tends to log players out, at least on the web browser version,at 00.00 G.M.T. when the game day finishes.and most events end, everyone is keen to regain access to the game.

When the big events end, and you are away from your home kingdom, they whisk you back home, this doesnt seem to always happen at the same time on every occasion,

I think your timing today would indicate that you are somewhere in europe,but 2 hours ahead of G.M.T.and it was about 20 minutes after KvK they sent people back.

If there is a mad scramble to get back in the game, and you are impatient to get logged back in, and keep pressing reset, the system suggests its an attempt by some auto connect device to flood the system and stop everyone playing.

So you get the "you are cheating message"

I think you can get the same message at other times if you keep logging in and out of the game, like when switching accounts,at least thats what someone suggested a while ago.

Jul 29, 2019, 02:4807/29/19
11/10/17

Thanks for the quick and also correct message. It seems to be correct and meanwhile I risked logging in, which then worked. Previously, I tried it with a second account on the same PC with the same programs so as not to jeopardize my main character.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Rgd's Max