All Categories

A HUGE BUG, on bank link to the claim buttons

Search
Jul 27, 2019, 03:2907/27/19
06/25/19

I paid for packages and gold daily from three ads on subscription page and for a special 49 dollar package that was special for 19.99 yet i sit here with only 6 gold, after clicking on claim on all three of my subscriptions for the daily amount, instead of giving me my gold, the ads moved on the page to cover another ad making the two of them on top of each other blurry and I only got the top daily tiny amount of gold from normal daily AND NOT FROM THE SUBSCRIPTIONS I PAID FOR -and the gold from checkpoint passed that appeared in my game mail, afterward i struggle to find some help over this situation, I go to contact page and find it has slot for to choose game, that does not even include Vikings, i try to post ask for help in feedback, get no where, i even went to youtube and facebook two pages of plarium pages and sent messages or said in post what happened, and now am video taping what i am going thru due to these purchases, am still hoping for a person to fix this, because I already know the transactions went thru and I was billed, but, I am not going to pay for what i dont get, and i dont like getting ripped off
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 29, 2019, 10:0807/29/19
01/11/17

Greetings, ANGEL BLUE SKY!

Please, send us your in-game ID via private message. You can find it in game Menu in "About the game" folder. Also please provide us with your payment receipts screenshots. 

Thank you in advance, will be waiting for your answer.