All Categories

2 different Bugs

2 different Bugs

Search
Jun 29, 2019, 13:3206/29/19
06/20/19

2 different Bugs

Ok Hi... my name is Ichikichi on server 811 and ive encountered 3 different situations.

1) Social media link Failure-

i have 2 accounts... i started my first account on laptop through Plarium and linked it to my social media accounts

when I was told the game is also a Mobile game, I downloaded the app seeking to merge my original account, But System could not find my social media link... so i was forced to begin a whole new account. 

2) inconvenient and random Booting 

i am constantly being knocked off server and having to refresh the page or app. Its not my biggest problem, but it surly is annoying and adds a certain vibe of irritation on top of the other issues

3) shielding error

I Had a 7day shield on... broke it to attack an enemy. After the attack i put up a shield for 3 days. that was maybe 12hrs ago... i wake up and i have NO shield.

This is very upsetting, and having spent over $50 on this game so far, i'm quite concerned about investing any more time and money in a game with these kind of bugs that leave me open to attack or unnecessary stress  

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 30, 2019, 10:0906/30/19
Jun 30, 2019, 10:09(edited)
01/11/17

Ichiyun said:

Ok Hi... my name is Ichikichi on server 811 and ive encountered 3 different situations.

1) Social media link Failure-

i have 2 accounts... i started my first account on laptop through Plarium and linked it to my social media accounts

when I was told the game is also a Mobile game, I downloaded the app seeking to merge my original account, But System could not find my social media link... so i was forced to begin a whole new account. 

2) inconvenient and random Booting 

i am constantly being knocked off server and having to refresh the page or app. Its not my biggest problem, but it surly is annoying and adds a certain vibe of irritation on top of the other issues

3) shielding error

I Had a 7day shield on... broke it to attack an enemy. After the attack i put up a shield for 3 days. that was maybe 12hrs ago... i wake up and i have NO shield.

This is very upsetting, and having spent over $50 on this game so far, i'm quite concerned about investing any more time and money in a game with these kind of bugs that leave me open to attack or unnecessary stress  

Hello, ICHIYUN!

1) If you started the game on plarium.com portal or in the Plarium Play app, unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your game account to your mobile device or facebook.com website. Plarium.com website does not support the functionality of synchronization for transferring the game process. However, please note that you can use the linking to social networking services on the portal just for your convenience when logging into the game.

2) Please note when you login the game, the data is loaded into your PC's memory - that's the game working principle. Every time the application is updated, it takes the part of RAM on your PC. This kind of failure happens in case your PC cannot load the application data due to the lack of V/RAM or unstable Internet connection. 

Please try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser before launching the game. Please also check your PC's RAM and make sure your Internet connection is stable. Please note that this situation might occur if you have a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system.

Also you can find more recommendations for loading the game by following the link below:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-support/106959_what-does-the-game-need-to-work-correctly-/

If you faced the issue on your mobile device please try to free more device memory or turn off graphic effects in the game Settings.

Please let us know the result. Thank you in advance!

3) Clarify please your game ID ("Menu" ---> "About the game") in PM. Waiting for your answer :)