All Categories

Stuck on day one daily rewards

Search
May 27, 2019, 15:3305/27/19
12/30/18

I've logged in daily for months now.  Just recently, withing the past week or so, the daily reward states I'm on day one despite logging into the game every morning.  Is anyone else dealing with this?  Could it get fixed please?  Thank  you.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2019, 23:0305/27/19
02/21/18

What you did before will have no bearing on your present level.

If you have been logging in daily you ought to be on day 8, if you have missed a day, or the timing, I suspect that it resets to the start, but cannot verify this .

If you have been correctly logging in, then it could be a technical fault.

An indication of logging in daily would be the level of gold and VIP you are awarded, which increases each day.

May 29, 2019, 13:5005/29/19
12/30/18
well, not sure what was going on but it is now working, I haven't changed any of my habits, still log in around the same time every morning that I have since joining sometime last year.  I just had a week or two of the game thinking I was still on day one. So now just got to work my way back up so I can go back to getting max VIP points daily.  Appreciate your response WDYWTNTF but I'm not sure you understood my question, or I just asked it poorly .. no worries, it appears to be all good now.
May 29, 2019, 19:4605/29/19
02/21/18

You are welcome.Good that it seems to be working correctly now.

I thought I  had understand your problem,perhaps my answer was confusing.

As far as I know,the daily rewards have only been running for 10 days,so that should be your  possible maximum level.

The administrators probably have a record of when  you have been logging on and claiming, or not,if its was a fault maybe they can rectify matters.

Jun 19, 2019, 01:4506/19/19
10/17/14

SeaRose said:

I've logged in daily for months now.  Just recently, withing the past week or so, the daily reward states I'm on day one despite logging into the game every morning.  Is anyone else dealing with this?  Could it get fixed please?  Thank  you.

have put spending ANY more cash, on a game this flawed , ON HOLD. I log in every account (7) , every morning 1 at a time. in the last 4 weeks, FIVE have reset to 1st day in the daily rewards 1 every few days even though I have NOT missed even ONE day on any account. I have found in the past that any time a "bug" is identified it takes huge amounts of time for it to even be admitted to, and "forever" to be actually fixed. what once was a decent game, has fallen on that path of greed where Cash is more Important that making sure those DONATING that cash ( for something INTANGEABLE) are actually receiving SOMETHING for their Donations. Now, PROVE ME WRONG, please.

Jul 3, 2019, 09:1507/03/19
01/11/17

Honor said:

have put spending ANY more cash, on a game this flawed , ON HOLD. I log in every account (7) , every morning 1 at a time. in the last 4 weeks, FIVE have reset to 1st day in the daily rewards 1 every few days even though I have NOT missed even ONE day on any account. I have found in the past that any time a "bug" is identified it takes huge amounts of time for it to even be admitted to, and "forever" to be actually fixed. what once was a decent game, has fallen on that path of greed where Cash is more Important that making sure those DONATING that cash ( for something INTANGEABLE) are actually receiving SOMETHING for their Donations. Now, PROVE ME WRONG, please.

Hello! Clarify please your issue in details in PM to me and specify your game ID ("Menu" ---> "About the game").

Waiting for your answer!