All Categories

Invaders

Invaders

Search
Mar 31, 2019, 22:5903/31/19
12/13/18

Invaders

What is going on with the invaders? We are constantly getting doubles of the same invaders. Right now we have hounds for three days but they were just up for six days and we had hounds for 18 hours at the same time. That's 9 days of the same invader and it was doubled up for 1 day. This has been happening for weeks now. Constantly getting double of the same invader. I would like to know what the problem is because it is getting annoying.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 1, 2019, 20:2104/01/19
11/16/18
What makes you think there isn't a problem? Whats the point of having 3 invaders listed if two are the same? That seems like a problem to me considering it wasn't happening a few months ago and not it happens all the time. I agree that something is not working correctly, which makes the situation a problem. Having 3 choices and 2 of them being the same is ignorant but maybe that's your style.
Apr 6, 2019, 18:0904/06/19
02/01/19

I agree with the poster. Trying to make equipment, you need different materials.  Invaders give different materials.  Same Invaders constantly equals too much of a small selection of materials. How hard is it for them to change up the Invaders. We pay money for energy! Give us a variety.

Apr 6, 2019, 18:1104/06/19
02/01/19

I have issues with it too...as does many others. Just because it's not a problem for you...which is weird it isn't ....doesn't mean the poster has "ISSUES" has you've tried to subtley suggest. 

Epsilon3 said:

What makes you think there is a problem? A situation that doesn't sit well with you doesn't mean there's a problem.