All Categories

Convoy to stronghold boost

Search
Mar 28, 2019, 21:0803/28/19
02/22/19

I activated this boost and expected a 550% increase in the resources I could send to the stronghold only to find it does not increase the amount I could send.  I asume the boost is broken and does not work or is there something wrong in how I am applying it, some step I have missed out or an unknown condition I have not met that allows the boost to work.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 3, 2019, 11:5004/03/19
07/02/17

Since nobody answered yet, a not really helpful comment from my side:

For me it worked just fine yesterday being able to send 19m (before tax) with each march. 

Did you try it after a restart? Or with a smaller boost?

Apr 3, 2019, 12:5004/03/19
Apr 3, 2019, 13:37(edited)
01/11/17

anticlockwise said:

I activated this boost and expected a 550% increase in the resources I could send to the stronghold only to find it does not increase the amount I could send.  I asume the boost is broken and does not work or is there something wrong in how I am applying it, some step I have missed out or an unknown condition I have not met that allows the boost to work.

Hello! You can temporarily increase the capacity of convoys sent to your clan members and Stronghold with the boosts Convoy and Convoys to Stronghold respectively. But notice please, that when you sending resources to the Stronghold a smaller value is chosen between the carrying capacity of the caravans in the player’s Market and the clan’s Stronghold. Therefore, when using the boost "Convoys to Stronghold" you must also use the boost "Convoys".

If you have any questions feel free to ask! Have a nice day :) 

Apr 3, 2019, 16:4504/03/19
11/28/18
Ivar Marksman said:

anticlockwise said:

Hello! You can temporarily increase the capacity of convoys sent to your clan members and Stronghold with the boosts Convoy and Convoys to Stronghold respectively. But notice please, that when you sending resources to the Stronghold a smaller value is chosen between the carrying capacity of the caravans in the player’s Market and the clan’s Stronghold. Therefore, when using the boost "Convoys to Stronghold" you must also use the boost "Convoys".

Are you saying that using both will increase the amount even more or by only using Convoys to the Stronghold you won't see any increase? I have used only Convoys to the Stronghold several times without the other and had massive increases in how much was carried on each march. 
Jun 25, 2020, 06:0706/25/20
09/09/17

Frank Rizzo said:

Ivar Marksman said:

anticlockwise said:

Are you saying that using both will increase the amount even more or by only using Convoys to the Stronghold you won't see any increase? I have used only Convoys to the Stronghold several times without the other and had massive increases in how much was carried on each march. 

I was puzzled by this too. You have to use both Convoy Boosts in the Resources Category.

Use Convoys AND Convoys to Stronghold to see a difference or increase to what you can send.