All Categories

Question on Account Sync!

Search
Mar 28, 2019, 13:3403/28/19
02/11/19

Howdy,

My mother is a clan chief and started playing on an Android device.  I just started and play on PC.  We attempted to sign her into her account on my computer and had linked her Plarium account to her Google/Facebook account, before we knew that this does not work.  She is still able to access her Chief account on Android, but there's a brand new account on Plarium.com.  We now know you cannot play the same account on both devices, which we're fine with, but we do have three questions:

1) Because she started a Plarium account and it's blank, will she have any trouble accessing her Chief if/when she gets a new Android phone?

2) Are we allowed to play 2 different accounts (PC/Android)?

3) Is there any issue with her playing her account on her phone and me playing my account on my PC (we are both on the same wifi)?

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2019, 17:5303/30/19
02/11/19

Lex Luthor said:

1) Because she started a Plarium account and it's blank, will she have any trouble accessing her Chief if/when she gets a new Android phone?

3) Is there any issue with her playing her account on her phone and me playing my account on my PC (we are both on the same wifi)?

Thank you!

Howdy,

Plarium Support on Facebook confirmed Question 1 for me.  Her account is sync'd to Google Play and Facebook on her phone so she's able to play on her phone, any new android device, and Facebook.  I'm still cruious about Questions 2 and 3 though.
Mar 31, 2019, 15:4803/31/19
11/28/18

Lex Luthor said:

Lex Luthor said:

Thank you!

Howdy,

Plarium Support on Facebook confirmed Question 1 for me.  Her account is sync'd to Google Play and Facebook on her phone so she's able to play on her phone, any new android device, and Facebook.  I'm still cruious about Questions 2 and 3 though.

You will find several answers on this board to your question No. 2. They always say it's allowed as long as it doesn't give an unfair advantage. People will follow-up after that comment asking what an unfair advantage means and Plarium never responds. A great deal of people have multiple accounts and I think an unfair advantage would only mean doing things that clearly break the rules of the game. Two accounts working together in the same clan shouldn't be an issue but perhaps they don't want people using spy accounts or even worse getting into another clan only to bring it down in some way. 

As for question three that isn't a problem at all. Different accounts on the same internet connection is completely fine.