All Categories

So... Reason for maintenance again?

Search
Mar 25, 2019, 14:4703/25/19
09/10/18

I fail to see why you did maintenance.

No issues of the ones reported by people were fixed.

Town locator icon - still missing.

Massive input lag when clicking anything - still there.

Getting kicked (using your own Play App) several times, for no reason - still happens. I added this because it happened as I was writing this.

Loading into the game - still stuck at 45% for a while then takes ages to load.

Massive lag on the world map, choppy and stuttering - Yup, you guessed it. Still the same.

Bank opens up nice and quick though so I can see the offers there...
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2019, 16:4703/25/19
06/02/17
combine material in the forge is yet freezing the game between 10 and 30 sec
Mar 26, 2019, 02:1103/26/19
09/10/18

Yes! That happens as well. Thanks for adding it.

Also, tasks are bugged. It got fixed a couple of maintenances ago. But it is now back.

When you click the tasks, sometimes one of them bugs out and you can't claim it unless you click on another task first.
Mar 27, 2019, 05:3303/27/19
03/23/19
Subudai said:

When you click the tasks, sometimes one of them bugs out and you can't claim it unless you click on another task first.
I have to re-start the game to click a task or claim one.
Mar 27, 2019, 06:5403/27/19
Mar 27, 2019, 07:01(edited)
09/10/18

It is really not acceptable that no official word is out regarding all of these issues.

Some of my fellow members in my clan gets the reply from Support that they need to buy a new device...

Seriously?

They are claiming this, and it is a direct quote from Plarium Support:

"There aren't any connection issues caused by the servers and the game processes are running correctly."

That was sent to one member. This next one was sent to a different member.

"Everything is running correctly on our end."

If you have issues, please post them here. Make sure they can't ignore it. Game is unplayable for some.

One member could not log in, said connection error. Plarium blames her internet, even though this was working on everything else.
So she replied: Her husband is playing the game on the very same connection, with no issues.

They then blamed her device and that she needs to get a new one. Even though this device was working perfectly fine the day before and will work perfectly fine as soon as they patch whatever the messed up.

Nothing about these issues are on your end. Nothing about these issues are because of your device, or PC or browser.
These issues came after the "Health" update.

They earn way too much money from the playerbase to be having such a badly running game. Patches needs to be tested before released, which obviously is not being done.

It is like they never even log in to their own game. All is just being blamed on us. In every possible way.

I play on PC with their own Plarium Play App. Got told it was my internet causing issues. This is a 500Mbps fiber line...
I play on a very high-end gaming PC. I even went as far as doing a fresh install of Windows, just to be nice and confirm that this is not on my end.

Intel i7-7700K CPU
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
32Gb RAM

This is not some budget laptop bought used... It is meant to run on a phone for crying out loud.
The code is the issue. Not us.

Mar 28, 2019, 09:0703/28/19
11/27/17

Did see a post last week suggesting they stop doing anything except fix bugs got hardly any views or replies so dont see this working tbh.

Short and long of it is while the money rolls in they dont give a sh1t about fixing things to keep people happy