All Categories

I lost several upgrades , made with gold in game.

Search
Mar 18, 2019, 18:3703/18/19
03/15/19

I have been trying to solve my problem with support (BUT I DO NOT HAVE, ANY ANSWER) they only send me ticktes (# 120008) ... ((# 120010) ( I HAVE LOST, ALMOST 600,000 GOLD ), I USED THE GOLD TO UPLOAD VARIOUS STAGES, DEVELOPMENT OF CHARACTERS AND MATERIALS AND OTHERS AND ALSO TO ACCELERATE THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF THIS ... THE PAGE OF THE GAME FREEZE AND I REFRESH THE PAGE AND I LOST EVERYTHING MY UPGRADE AND MY GOLD ( THERE IS NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IN THIS GAME ...)

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 21, 2019, 14:0803/21/19
03/15/19

Ratifying what was said by me, there is technical support in the game, but the technical support page is a bit confusing because it presents questions ready, GOOD NEWS IS THAT I CAN CONTACT AND THE SUPPORT IS ALREADY SOLVING MY PROBLEM.

Mar 25, 2019, 22:0303/25/19
08/14/17
Did your issue get resolved? 
Nov 18, 2019, 01:0411/18/19
11/18/19
I doubt any issue was solved. Plarium’s motto is to blame the customer at all costs. I was charged for 500 or more wood coffers. I already owned over half a million of the 250k coffers and thousands of the rest then was charged gold for applying them. When I complained about missing 5-6 million I gold I was told I purchased the wood. Why on earth would I waste my gold on something I didn’t need and wouldn’t need for a while. Doesn’t matter the logic it’s my fault somehow? Not even sure I was talking to a human the response was the same no matter how I explained it. I’ve spent a ton on this game the least they coulda done is give me the benefit of the doubt for being a Loyal customer for years. How much would it really cost them to return the missing gold? Not a dime probably but yet they (Plarium support “team”) will not so much as think of helping me out. I’m done I spent the remaining 21.7 million in gold.. did almost all the knowledge and trained 50 million troops. Shield drops soon and I doubt I’ll add another just put out my resources and gear up winner take all. Thanks for the “support” Plarium that’s just too many times things have came up missing and too much gold taken for me. If that’s allowed I can’t see spending anymore on a game that may just take whatever and blame the customer. The customer is always wrong not rite in vikings I guess. Wasn’t looking for a handout just wanted what I purchased out rite. Sorry that’s too much to ask ✌️ 
Nov 18, 2019, 01:2411/18/19
02/21/18
Are you sure  that you didnt accidentally buy more?