All Categories

The boost for premium tasks when you are level 11

Search
Mar 17, 2019, 16:3103/17/19
02/22/18

Hello there

I am only a level 11 so my premium tasks are not automatic and they have to be boosted.  When you click boost, the boost menu appears but there shouldn't be a 15 day boost in the boost menu because none of the tasks are over 3 hours.  I have accidentally boosted my task using the 41,500 gold button by accident on a 2 hour task.  The 15 day boost should be removed from the tasks.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2019, 16:5903/17/19
Mar 17, 2019, 17:19(edited)
11/30/17

Many players have done as you have,some of  them have said so,or moaned about it here.

Other similar threads have been answered by the administrators with effectively  "its your fault,you made the mistake,dont click anything till you are certain"

However though this is true, its all too easy to press buttons and press the wrong one.

I think it will only charge you the amount of gold the task takes,so shouldnt have been too costly, but it is a problem when you have little gold,or a few boosts to waste them.

I cant see them removing the higher boosts,its a standard format that appears elsewhere and where the higher boosts are needed.

You might want to consider spending some real money or that gold to get the higher VIP for autocomplete.

Its worth getting VIP at least to L13 ,in conjunction with increasing your palace level as quickly as possible, both will give you more tasks and of higher value, speeding your hero experience soaring, dont skimp on his boost either.

Mar 27, 2019, 20:2603/27/19
11/21/18
You need Level 17 on Vip points and you will can Claim All in Personal Tasks,but for Premium and Clan tasks...i am not sure that exist Claim all,because I am on 24 lvl vip points and i have only Claim All in Personal Tasks/.