All Categories

Delayed system messages

Delayed system messages

Search
Mar 7, 2019, 13:1203/07/19
03/22/18

Delayed system messages

Hey, I've been running into this issue for a while now, I've tried everything to fix it and am finally posting about it because it's getting really annoying.

All system messages are delayed by about 5-8 messages. For instance, if an elder sends out a system message or I hit a checkpoint in an event, it will give me a notification for something that I should've been notified about already.  I won't see the elder message or the event checkpoint message until 5 or more other messages come through first.

It's like a constant backlog of messages that never catches up.  I've tried clearing the cache, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works.

Any advice??
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 7, 2019, 13:4503/07/19
08/17/18
I've got it too, system messages delayed by at least 2 hours (cross checked it). Solution? Alt account :]
Mar 14, 2019, 14:4603/14/19
03/22/18
This isn't delayed by a certain about of time, but but the number of other messages that come through first. Like, I won't start seeing cvc checkpoint notices until we hit the 6th or 7th checkpoint, then I see the first one. Then we hit the 8th and I see the second one. There is always a 6-7 message lag on every system message.