All Categories

FIX THE shield Glitches where it shows town unshielded but its really not

Search
Mar 7, 2019, 00:3003/07/19
07/09/15

fix your graphics issues with shields.  Your wasting our combat boosts.

TOTAL CRAP
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 7, 2019, 10:3203/07/19
06/02/17

turbomaster74 said:

fix your graphics issues with shields.

not really a graphics issues... it is a similar problem that when you wish to send troop on a tile and it say that it is not there anymore...

it happen when server are overload and map refresh is victim of huge lag... worse is when you have a kvk and jotumheim who is running at the same time... will probably become a nightmare when plarium will launch their 4 kingdom battle...
Mar 7, 2019, 13:5203/07/19
08/17/18

I've got same problems during CvC, along with my clanmates. Enemy town was sitting "unshielded" for CvC duration. I've even waste my time and  reported it to Plarium... Their first reply was:

Dear Jarl, 

Thank you for contacting the Plarium Support Team. 

Please check your Internet connection or use another access point. Try to clear the cache of the game and peripheral applications. You can also try reinstalling the game, but make sure your game account is synced with one of the services: Facebook/Google Play/Game Center.

If the situation persists after performing these steps, please let us know. Have a good play!

Best regards, 

Your Plarium Support Team

:D:D:D after I laughed it out they tried to blame my device, internet connection again and time zone. Pathetic and useless support. Not resolved anyway.

ps. I'm soooooo looking forward to 4K battle :D it's gonnae be glitch El Dorado :D