All Categories

WebGl out of memory.. Can not even destroy 1 ghost

Search
Mar 4, 2019, 11:4003/04/19
01/31/18

I can not even destroy 1 ghost before the game comes with this error message and I have to reload the whole game.... This is really annoying, please please fix it: plarium...

You (plarium) probably will say I should contact support directly.. I thought about that too - but decided this time to go here, as I have mentioned this thing before (directly)..

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2019, 13:4403/04/19
11/26/15

Hi,

look tread WEBGL crash!!!

There is the problem what you have too.

And you see Plarium do nothing!! And not answer!!
Mar 4, 2019, 18:0303/04/19
06/02/17

khunterj said:

They do something, it become worst...

I am a old player and i remember the time when plarium was owned by plarium... then, the game was almost bug free, no webgl thing...

All these problem have begin to appear after the australian gambling business have buy plarium... they have be upgrade at a insane rate filled with bugs... i don't think that plarium is responsible but their new owner who push them to release new content at a fast rate for make a lot of money... they make a lot of money now but the quality of the game have drop and in the long term, it will kill the game...

If this game wish to survive in the long term, time to slow down new feature and take time to solve the numerous bug
Mar 4, 2019, 22:3903/04/19
11/26/15

Hi,

you are right, they do something for there banking account.

It is a shame!!

I play a long time too. It had make very fun but it goes more and more down!

No bank offers that someone could buy!, BUGSSSSSS, very bad balance between small, normal and big players, same with big and small clans.

I hope that more and more players see this and buy no more bank offers!
May 13, 2019, 00:3705/13/19
01/31/18
anesfan said:

khunterj said:

They do something, it become worst...

I am a old player and i remember the time when plarium was owned by plarium... then, the game was almost bug free, no webgl thing...

All these problem have begin to appear after the australian gambling business have buy plarium... they have be upgrade at a insane rate filled with bugs... i don't think that plarium is responsible but their new owner who push them to release new content at a fast rate for make a lot of money... they make a lot of money now but the quality of the game have drop and in the long term, it will kill the game...

If this game wish to survive in the long term, time to slow down new feature and take time to solve the numerous bug
Very well said 
May 18, 2019, 20:5405/18/19
02/20/17

I too am having numerous issues with this error.  I have taken a screen shot of the exact error.  Hopefully this will help.  I can not do very much without this continuously popping up.  At first, I thought it was my internet for being slow, then I got a new service provider and way faster then before, but, yet I still keep getting this.  I have searched my computer for this file, I do not have this.  I am using Google Chrome, could it be an issue with them?

May 19, 2019, 21:5805/19/19
11/07/17
I am having the same issue. it stops the game and I have to restart, has anyone had a reply from support about this ?
May 20, 2019, 09:0405/20/19
11/26/15

Hi,

from the support you will not get any help.

Only the same answers. We work on it. Please clear your chache. And more like this.

I think the most players play with android. There is no crash like this.

May 20, 2019, 13:3005/20/19
07/04/17

all is true. the problem is, the most player can´t lose. i have 6B points the attacker 43B and he lose and insult me, than i know these player buy packs for more influence but cant play.

the most people will win a battle so they buy packs, look indonesia, i think he/she have a premium acc at plarium ^^

so the money machine is all ok at plarium, so long the players can´t lose