Plarium App(PC) Not working

11 Replies
User
8 February, 2019, 10:58 AM UTC

Hello,

plarium play doesnt work since a couple of hours after kvk started, anyone else with the same problem i guess?

"Internal error"

UTC +0:00
User
15 July, 2019, 9:47 PM UTC
Yip, I'm in the same boat. Can't get the app to work
Ali
User
16 July, 2019, 7:28 AM UTC
it loads to 5% then it dies!! wait for it load over night stupid thing still don't load
User
4 August, 2019, 8:00 PM UTC

me to, load 5% and no more...

UTC +8:00
User
9 August, 2019, 1:54 AM UTC
I got the forced update to version 3.2.0 and now just get an endless loop of oooops, as I can't even start the game.
User
9 August, 2019, 2:17 AM UTC
exactly the same problem i have. A looping msgs saying Oooops....
User
9 August, 2019, 2:30 AM UTC
tried to update it  and update failed and now i cant even use the app all i get is fatal error  i cant even uninstall the app cos it sends me to uninstall programes and its not even there also chrome and firefox  when i try to play and go from city view to world view the game just locks up on both browsers, all the money this company makes off its players and  all we get are endless issues,
User
9 August, 2019, 2:03 PM UTC

exactly the same problem i have. A looping msgs saying Oooops....

User
11 August, 2019, 10:15 AM UTC
Any Answer from the Support , No !!
User
14 September, 2019, 8:31 PM UTC
andy1965 said:

tried to update it  and update failed and now i cant even use the app all i get is fatal error  i cant even uninstall the app cos it sends me to uninstall programes and its not even there also chrome and firefox  when i try to play and go from city view to world view the game just locks up on both browsers, all the money this company makes off its players and  all we get are endless issues, Same with mine too. 

UTC +8:00
User
27 September, 2019, 7:40 AM UTC

I had the same issue after Play App update (Windows 10) and the second time at that.

1.     I uninstalled the app (with removing data files) from Windows' "Apps and Features" control,
  2.     deleted all Plarium and Unity folders in the users AppData Local and LocalLow directories
  3.     and then were able to re-install it.

Maybe it would be good to have the choice in the app that prior to install an update one would be able to log-out and clear the cache before.

Or this would be an automatism of any update.

Cheers,

Dany

Cheers, Dany (ID: 19648580)
UTC +1:00
Administrator
27 September, 2019, 12:35 PM UTC

Danyrius said:

I had the same issue after Play App update (Windows 10) and the second time at that.

1.     I uninstalled the app (with removing data files) from Windows' "Apps and Features" control,
  2.     deleted all Plarium and Unity folders in the users AppData Local and LocalLow directories
  3.     and then were able to re-install it.

Maybe it would be good to have the choice in the app that prior to install an update one would be able to log-out and clear the cache before.

Or this would be an automatism of any update.

Cheers,

Dany

Dear DANYRIUS,

We are glad that all resolved!

Thank you for the feedback! Your suggestion has been forwarded to the developer team. If you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day! 

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
6996651 users registered; 129834 topics; 485393 posts; our newest member:Lord Zito