All Categories

Account Banned

Account Banned

Search
Jan 28, 2019, 14:5601/28/19
09/04/18

Account Banned

Hi

This morning i found out that my account was banned cuz apparently i bought packs from third parties. I never bought anything from any third parties, all my payments were made via my credit card, Google play codes and paysafe card. I have proofs of all my payments. Day before yesterday, i got a system message warning about this issue, so i contacted the support system but the support team dint even tell me anything regarding the issue. Later they sent me a mail to rate their performance, i then gave them 1 star for their mediocre performance. Today after i found out the ban, i contacted the support team and they are telling me they cant help me as their team has thoroughly investigated the issue and found me guilty, which is pure HORSESHIT because its impossible to accuse me for something i never did. I am willing to submit all my payment receipts and also i demand proofs of my crime. I know that i dint do anything, So i am asking you to solve this issue and i am also demanding a compensation for this harrasment. I have a 24  hours shield on and i want this resolved before that. If not i am ready to sue you guys. You are not gonna get away with it. I have spent over 1600 euros on this account.

Sincerely

Shov The Misfit
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 29, 2019, 06:4101/29/19
01/11/17

Hello! Clarify please your game ID ("Menu" --> "About the game").

Waiting for your answer!
Jan 29, 2019, 13:1801/29/19
09/04/18

Game : Vikings War Of Clans

Game ID: Shov The Misfit

Email : shovv000@gmail.com

Since yesterday i have contacted the plarium support team many times. The problem is related to a 10 euros payment i made on the 22nd january at 18:57 GMT+1 via paysafe card. It is important to note that paysafe card is an official Google play payment method. After i made that payment the package was delivered to me right away. But two days later i got a system warning and then i contacted the support team. However they dint give me any valid reason for that warning, then later asked me to rate them. Yesterday on the eve of clan vs clan battle, my account got banned. My shield is active till 30 jan 2019 2am GMT+1. If by then i dont get back my account access, ill lose everything. I have spent over 1600 euros on my account. I wanna know why i am being harrassed like this.