All Categories

Discombobulated Ghosts and Invaders

Search
Jan 14, 2019, 20:4301/14/19
09/03/18

SKIP TO THE SUMMARIES IF YOU DON'T ENJOY READING. ;)

First... Didn't we used to get 3 kinds of ghosts to choose from? It's been weeks since I've seen more than 2 kinds and even longer since I've seen the new ones at all. Please, give us at least 3 to choose from again. 

Second... Why are the Ghosts all mixed up? There used to be a 🎯bullseye-like organization to the levels of Invaders and Ghosts. You could count on seeing level 6s in the middle surrounding the forest, level 1s  throughout the majority of the map's outer 100-200km and you could nearly draw a line between each different level in between. Everything seems to be mixed up now and it's brought an unwelcome inefficiency to the hunt that has made it more of a chore than an enjoyable part of the game. I'm sure there was some reason for the change, like maybe the creature levels are now more relevant to the abilities of the nearest towns but that's just annoying and not helpful at all. This change has made it nearly impossible to find groups of whichever level you require and since it takes 40 hits to maximize your sustained attack, it's much preferred to have multiple targets within a square or two of each other. The way it is, unless you relocate next to every single creature you attack, you need extra marching boosts and speed ups to be able to kill more than 4 or 5 in an hour. It makes it difficult, to say the least, to get the max benefit from any offense boost you use and NO event rewards enough gold to make so many relocations worth the cost. (Another thing that could also use some remedying)

Third... How come it takes up to 5 hours for new Invaders & Ghosts to spawn? You have to restart the game in order to even see them and you never know when it's going happen. It used to take a max of fifteen minutes, but now you may have to spend hours on end clearing the cache and reloading the game with your fingers crossed that they've finally appeared. 

Last... Have Ubers always lasted a whole week? Are they in a set rotation? Can we please have them change every 3-4 days instead of every 7? Perhaps Thursdays and Sundays, since there's no big events on those days, could be the days that Ubers switch to at least give us something to look forward to. Also, how about 2 new Invaders each day instead of 1 and let's NEVER have two of the same kind again, please. It would be especially nice if the Invaders that spawn are also never the same as the ones whose materials are already given by the current Uber Invaders. We desperately need more variety!

I have people in two of my clans that hardly come online at all unless the invader/Uber/ghost they want is active on the map. This is me, passing along many of their complaints. This seemingly endless redundancy is causing people to go inactive for weeks at a time and you can bet they're losing interest and may soon decide not to come back at all. It's nice that in many ways the issues with lagging and buffering have come under control and are barely noticeable now. However, with these other things interfering with the flow of the game, we are now spending even more time waiting than playing.

Summary of questions:

1. Are we stuck with only 2 ghosts intentionally?

2. How are creatures distributed on the map?

3. Why do they sometimes take hours to spawn? Glitch or Intention?

4. Are Ubers on a set rotation?

Summary of requests:

1. 3 Types of Ghosts Instead of 2

2. Distribute them on the map more strictly according to level.

3. Quicker Spawns 

4. Increased variety of all Invaders.

Please, Plarium, consider making these changes to bring some excitement back to the daily reset.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 15, 2019, 01:1201/15/19
11/30/17

Several of those questions are not new,  not that it makes it a reason not to raise them again.

Theres a current thread about the distribution pattern changing recently, but they still havent said if its deliberate or a bug,previously when something similar happened they quickly went back to the familiar pattern.

I think its intentional with only the two ghosts, especially as they have added more types, but it means the ones you want show up less frequently.

The spawning isn't consistant, and appears to only affect Plarium.com

Dont know about uber rotation, but the normal invaders appear to be random, so I would expect the ubers are too.

No doubt you will be pleased that two lots of Gascon are  presently there..

If its random spawning, then its going to be difficult to make sure that all equipment materials  are covered by whatever is on the global map.

The problem is compounded by the decision the programmers take ,and that we can choose one invader. and the king of jontunheim also chooses one. 

Of course this state of affairs may just suit the company so we have the snowball in hells chance.

The  valid point you make about people playing only on certain days, is certainly another reason why some quit.