All Categories

RSS Tiles BUG

RSS Tiles BUG

Search
Dec 12, 2018, 19:4112/12/18
09/27/18

RSS Tiles BUG

It has been a constant for the past week, if not longer, that rss tiles - be them Invader Lair, Ghost Shelter, or regular rss tiles - keep having bugs. Although showing on the map as being PRESENT, the tiles could not be accessed, even though moments earlier I was harvesting the very same tile/s. The message received is "The location is no longer at the coordinates", as it can be seen in the attached image. 

There were also instances where a clan member could very well access the same tile that otherwise shows as not valid at my end.

There were also instances where a tile harvested a bit earlier by a fellow clan member shows as occupied, when in fact it is free, but I could not access it.

No, RESTARTING THE GAME (even several times in a row) DOES NOT ALLEVIATE THE PROBLEM!

What the heck is going on your servers, folks? Have you been bugged, hacked, or what in the heck is going on with your system?

Do you only care about taking people's $$$, or you indeed want to provide a seamless gaming experience as you pretend you want to do?

Does anyone from Plarium care to shed some light about this BUG?

Thanks 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2018, 13:0212/13/18
01/11/17

Dear BJORNSON,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that your request is already being processed. Our speсialists investigate each case individually and sometimes it takes a long while to solve the issue. We kindly ask you to be patient until the situation is resolved. 

Hope for your understanding.

Dec 13, 2018, 20:2212/13/18
10/25/17

The watchtower is off as well

Jan 22, 2019, 00:2901/22/19
01/22/19
I am having the same issue.  Tried rebooting,  clear cache,  e.t.c.  but nothing works. Please help,