All Categories

Sheild malfunction and freezing issues

Search
Dec 5, 2018, 15:3812/05/18
11/16/18

Last night 12/4/18 USA eastern time at about 7 PM my game started freezing and i got kicked out was not able to get back in that was using my browser google chrome .I went into my profile and was able to log in from there I still had the freezing issues . My shield was up with enough time to stay activated until 8 pm 12/5/18 . This morning 12/5/18 around 8.45 AM I still could not log in through my browser google chrome I logged In through my profile and found my shield down and my troops killed . I invested money into this game to get where i,m at and do not appreciate losing 4 million troops because of a shield malfunction and freezing issues .

I believe Plarium should replace my losses and repair these issues I lost 4 million troops and a lot of resources and that also makes my statistics look unbearable ( especially when my shield was activated with enough time to stay activated until 8 pm 12/5/18 )

It makes no sense to me to spend money on game packages to build with when the shields I put up with my own money wont stay activated for the duration of time there supposed to .

Please take the time to inform me what your going to do about my loss and these issues .

DRAGINFIRE

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2018, 19:5912/05/18
08/17/18
I wouldn’t hold my breath for any constructive reply. In best case scenario Dragonfire will get meaningless apologies. In worst (and usual) one he will get sweet FA, not even generic answer.
Dec 5, 2018, 23:5512/05/18
Dec 5, 2018, 23:55(edited)
09/23/18
Simon Says said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath for any constructive reply. In best case scenario Dragonfire will get meaningless apologies. In worst (and usual) one he will get sweet FA, not even generic answer.
This is exactly what will happen. You could have video evidence of the game screwing up and they will blame you for it. That's what they did to me. Plarium never takes responsibility for anything.