Whats wrong with common materials like leather?

9 Replies
User
18 November, 2018, 11:43 AM UTC

Dear palarium, whats going on with the drops of common materials ?

First this: you created new gears, siege 2nd special gear, new sjaman gear etc etc.

But how to craft new and replace old gear when it is almost impossible to craft gear?

I killed yesterday several hours Ubers, 1 green leather, Only 1 piece?

Two weeks ago I did 5000x13 tasks, i recieved in total 2 legendary leather? Only 2?

I bought several material coffers , 3 or 4 pieces leather for 34 coffers.

I have 1500 legendary materials but no leather, how is that possible? 

Please let me know how to obtain common materials like leather so i can craft new gear.

Give me knowledge
UTC +1:00
CIM
User
18 November, 2018, 11:59 AM UTC
I along with some others in my clan have a problem with leather also ... :(
User
18 November, 2018, 10:04 PM UTC
i had to farm low tiles to get it
UTC +5:00
CIM
User
19 November, 2018, 9:24 AM UTC
Yes I was farming some level 4 stone tiles and seemed I had better luck with those then lvl 6 and lvl 5 stone tiles.
User
19 November, 2018, 12:48 PM UTC
There's been a lot of folks having trouble getting enough leather for their equipment... Since I haven't really needed it yet, I've got quite a bit of legendary leather saved up from trying to get other materials just over the last week.. I had over 15 legendary leather pieces since I last checked a few days ago. Not doing anything special... Just attacking level 1 invader's with a single enhanced attack and I lucked into epic and legendary grade leather using a high sustained attack on both level 6s and Ubers. I've also bought something like 100 legendary coffers over the last two weeks that has contributed. I'm not sure exactly what has resulted in the MOST leather but I know I've found it frequently using any of these methods, but getting any specific item requires patience. The more chances you give yourself before getting frustrated, the better. Hit lots of Invaders and buy 'so many' coffers (don't count exact numbers or it will just make you miserable). Keep in mind, in case leather isn't the last thing on your list.. It's always harder to get something when you actually need it in this game. I wish you luck!
MizBiz
UTC +5:00
User
19 November, 2018, 2:54 PM UTC

I am just wondering if some kind of change has happened , or it is just what has ben mentioned in other topics? That what you need most is harder to find. 

With respect to this, and questions asked about related topics. 

What kind of rate of drop did you get before? 

What are you getting now? 

What is considering equitable? 

Do you get lots of materials from tasks and is it relative to  activity, points,and influence? 

I am getting around 3 leather per day on an account that just plodding along.

UTC +0:00
User
19 November, 2018, 3:17 PM UTC

Eleria said:

Keep in mind, in case leather isn't the last thing on your list.. It's always harder to get something when you actually need it in this game. I wish you luck!

Well. its is, I have 6 pieces of gear ready to craft but not possible by the total absence of leather. And yes i did my portion on tasks and killing invaders, that's why i can start in the first place with crafting gear. But when you have more than 1500 legendary materials.... except leather so you cant finish anything, feels like a waste of my money i put into killing invaders.
Give me knowledge
User
20 November, 2018, 6:28 PM UTC
Eleria said:

There's been a lot of folks having trouble getting enough leather for their equipment... Since I haven't really needed it yet, I've got quite a bit of legendary leather saved up from trying to get other materials just over the last week.. I had over 15 legendary leather pieces since I last checked a few days ago. Not doing anything special... Just attacking level 1 invader's with a single enhanced attack and I lucked into epic and legendary grade leather using a high sustained attack on both level 6s and Ubers. I've also bought something like 100 legendary coffers over the last two weeks that has contributed. I'm not sure exactly what has resulted in the MOST leather but I know I've found it frequently using any of these methods, but getting any specific item requires patience. The more chances you give yourself before getting frustrated, the better. Hit lots of Invaders and buy 'so many' coffers (don't count exact numbers or it will just make you miserable). Keep in mind, in case leather isn't the last thing on your list.. It's always harder to get something when you actually need it in this game. I wish you luck!
Umber invaders do not drop leather or any other standard material.
UTC +7:00
User
20 November, 2018, 6:33 PM UTC
I often get Legendary leather from lv5 invaders I find that when Level 5 invader drop Legendary material more often than not it is standard material  as a suppose to invader material so this might be a good place to get your leather, 
User
20 November, 2018, 6:37 PM UTC
dude said:

Dear palarium, whats going on with the drops of common materials ?

First this: you created new gears, siege 2nd special gear, new sjaman gear etc etc.

But how to craft new and replace old gear when it is almost impossible to craft gear?

I killed yesterday several hours Ubers, 1 green leather, Only 1 piece?

Two weeks ago I did 5000x13 tasks, i recieved in total 2 legendary leather? Only 2?

I bought several material coffers , 3 or 4 pieces leather for 34 coffers.

I have 1500 legendary materials but no leather, how is that possible? 

Please let me know how to obtain common materials like leather so i can craft new gear.

You will never get leather from an umber as they never drop standard material only invader material and there is no such material as Green Leather there is White Leather that the Royal Guardsman drops but no Green.
6443436 users registered; 91015 topics; 433088 posts; our newest member:c94skek4h