All Categories

Hero's Bonuses - Statistics Ledger

Search
Nov 8, 2018, 22:5911/08/18
09/03/18

Where do the statistics in the hero abode come from? Is it just the bonuses directly related to your hero, like skills and equipment? Even with an active "accelerated training" boost and several knowledge points in hero experience, the ledger still says 0%. So, am I just looking in the wrong spot or is it really not adding up?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 9, 2018, 00:5111/09/18
Nov 9, 2018, 00:56(edited)
02/21/18

I have just had a look at this.

Some of them come from the research that you have done and others from heros equipment, and the way you set up the heros skills, that you get by increasing the hero from 0-60.

I thought that you are pretty good at this game,of course it is simple enough to check out what happens when you change the heros equipment, it would cost you, but you could check the rest by rearranging your hero skills.

Have you more than one set?I think you can just look and compare 2 sets  for free.

I dont know if or they should change with boosts, but would have thought you should see some change from skills, as I thought, and suggested above.

Nov 9, 2018, 22:5611/09/18
Nov 9, 2018, 22:58(edited)
09/03/18

WDYWTNTF said:

I have just had a look at this.

Some of them come from the research that you have done and others from heros equipment, and the way you set up the heros skills, that you get by increasing the hero from 0-60.

I thought that you are pretty good at this game,of course it is simple enough to check out what happens when you change the heros equipment, it would cost you, but you could check the rest by rearranging your hero skills.

Have you more than one set?I think you can just look and compare 2 sets  for free.

I dont know if or they should change with boosts, but would have thought you should see some change from skills, as I thought, and suggested above.

Are you sure knowledge is supposed to affect these stats? Since I can't just remove knowledge points to check or easily add knowledge points, plus my current knowledge upgrade will take several more weeks, I'll have to take your word on that. If you are correct that knowledge should affect it, then it is indeed bugged. To answer your question- Yes, I have many sets and switching back and forth DOES affect the troop and production stats, but specifically - hero's experience is always at zero. Since there's no skill that adds to experience gained, switching skills wouldn't affect that anyway. I'm working on getting equipment that adds to hero's experience but it will be some time before it is ready and I can test its influence on these numbers. However, at this time I have +25-30% hero experience between my knowledge and the bonus but it isn't reflected in the hero's abode. 

..Now that you mention it, I didn't check on whether other active bonus items affect these stats either but I will do so next and let you know.

Nov 9, 2018, 23:4111/09/18
Nov 10, 2018, 01:20(edited)
04/07/17
Go to your palace, then to statistics, then to Hero and there you can see your hero experience bonus and it will show it from your hero abode, equipment, etc. there.
Nov 10, 2018, 01:0111/10/18
Nov 10, 2018, 01:22(edited)
02/21/18

Now I am not so no.. 

I now think those things are you first mentioned are all connected only to the hero, how you distribute the points you get from the levels and whatever equipment is  being worn.

Its easy to get confused when they use the same  terminology for different aspects of the game, like hero knowledge,and knowledge learned in the oracle, presumably its the hero who has learned it. 

The more advanced you are, and the more sets you have, particularly  if you have an older set  the more likely you will be able to see if the numbers change, if you did  swop them.

I have just been having another think on the matter, this list is definitely longer than it used to be, but so are the knowledge trees in the oracle, and if you look at hero section in the oracle , some of the things mentioned in that big list appear to be there to be researched. 

Maybe temporary boosts don't show because that's all they are. 

Nov 10, 2018, 01:2311/10/18
09/03/18
CIM said:

Go to your palace, then to statistics, then to Hero and there you can see your hero experience bonus and it will show it from your hero abode, equipment, etc. there.
Perfect, thanks CIM. :)