All Categories

CVC,  Chief not getting a notice of Winning

CVC, Chief not getting a notice of Winning

Search
May 21, 2022, 07:5905/21/22
02/20/17

CVC, Chief not getting a notice of Winning

During a CvC, does the Chief have to participate in the battles/make points/ ect...  For the Clan to actually receive any winning prizes??  

My Chief has been gone on vacation for a month, and when he came back, we asked how we do in winnings, since we won about 4-5 CvC's.  He said he had nothing in his reports saying we won.  Is he lying??  or  He doesn't get any winnings for the Clan, because he did not participate.   Looking for a clear answer please.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2022, 09:0105/21/22
04/07/17

If you go into the menu and go to Game Guide ... then to FAQ ... then to Questions about competitions (part 1) ... then What rewards are provided for victory in the clans battle ...

it says that the chief has to earn at least 1 point to get the rss wins from the competition.  (So probably he did not get a report saying that the clan won.)

May 21, 2022, 09:0505/21/22
May 21, 2022, 11:01(edited)
04/07/17

Also if you go to Questions about competitions (part 2) ... Why hasn't the chief received any rss for victory in the clans battle ... it says the chief that does not earn any points will not receive the clan development rss reward for the victory in the competition.

May 21, 2022, 17:4105/21/22
May 22, 2022, 08:13(edited)
04/06/18

"What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?

A plethora of rewards are granted for winning the Clans Battle. For seven days, bonuses that speed up processes in the Clan Stronghold and in clanmates Towns (you can find out more about this in the corresponding section of the Events window or in the Info tab of the Clans Battle window) are available to the winners. In addition, Jarls who earned at least one point in the Competition receive Marks of Resolve. The Chief of the winning Clan receives resources for developing the Clan, in addition to all the other trophies, if this Chief has earned at least one point in personal achievements. "

and

"Why hasn't the Chief received any resources for victory in the Clans Battle?

The only situation in which the Chief doesn't receive a reward for victory in the Clans Battle is if they didn't earn any points during the Competition. This rule also applies to resources for Clan development that are credited to the Chief after victory. In all other cases, the reward will be credited.

You can learn more about these rules in the Competition window in the game. "

If your Chief clicks on "Clans" in Town view and then on "Management" they will find a "Transfer power" button.  It brings up a list of members any of whom can then be appointed Chief. 

If your Chief is too power crazed and paranoid to use such a management tool - find another clan.

May 21, 2022, 23:0605/21/22
02/20/17

Thank You all for your responses.

May 22, 2022, 11:2505/22/22
06/21/17

I was going to answer here but could not exactly remember,nor locate the information John has given.

I thought it mentioned all the rules for C.v.C there, but have had to wait for the announcement of the competition to check, and found what I wanted to read,absent, and also seemingly changed since I last read it. 

Though possible,unlikely perhaps, it could be because I am excluded from C.v.C.

Regarding the transfer of power whilst absent,or for other reasons.

Assuming this option was known of beforehand.

It is possible no one was aware of the penalties for the chief not playing.

Also there are dangers  to be had from transfering the chiefdom,and then getting it back, giving it back,all of which I know about from direct, indirect,and personal observation.

In one of the kingdoms I play in ,someone was given the title, wouldn't give it back, kicked out many, if not all of those with personal grievances against,took over the strongold and the POP and you can see what happens from then.