All Categories

Custom Userpic

Custom Userpic

Search
May 10, 2022, 14:0005/10/22
05/10/22

Custom Userpic

How are people doing this? Found one forum on here already for it, did exactly that and still haven't figured it out yet.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2022, 16:1705/10/22
01/11/17

Hi UHZero! You can change your in-game avatar at plarium.com or in the Plarium Play app:

1. Go to your profile settings on Plarium.com or the Plarium Play app.
2. Move the cursor over the current avatar and click on the "Edit" button.
3. Click "Upload Image" and select the image you want.
4. Log into the game, open the Palace, the Profile tab.
5. Click on the two arrows below the current avatar. After clicking on the button, you will be able to select your Plarium profile photo.
6. Click on the photo and then on the Buy and Apply button. The new photo will be displayed automatically.

If you have any additional questions, I will be happy to help. Enjoy the game! 🤗😊

May 12, 2022, 22:5505/12/22
12/06/19
Ivar Marksman

Hi UHZero! You can change your in-game avatar at plarium.com or in the Plarium Play app:

5. Click on the two arrows below the current avatar. After clicking on the button, you will be able to select your Plarium profile photo.
6. Click on the photo and then on the Buy and Apply button. The new photo will be displayed automatically.

If you have any additional questions, I will be happy to help. Enjoy the game! 🤗😊

Have a question for you Ivar (or anyone else who knows lol)

I have a custom pic , as you can see, on this account. I just started a new account in another Kingdom. I use Plarium Play. When I come to the forum from the new account to change THAT pic I am signed in to THIS account. Is there a way I can change the new accounts picture/avatar? I can't install another instance of Plarium Play as it says its already installed. Thank you in advance.

May 12, 2022, 23:0405/12/22
12/06/19
RealBigOleDummy

Have a question for you Ivar (or anyone else who knows lol)

I have a custom pic , as you can see, on this account. I just started a new account in another Kingdom. I use Plarium Play. When I come to the forum from the new account to change THAT pic I am signed in to THIS account. Is there a way I can change the new accounts picture/avatar? I can't install another instance of Plarium Play as it says its already installed. Thank you in advance.

Nevermind.... I got it. Sorry to bother you. 

May 13, 2022, 09:5405/13/22
01/11/17
RealBigOleDummy

Nevermind.... I got it. Sorry to bother you. 

Ok, Jarl, if you need any further assistance, I am always happy to help😇

May 14, 2022, 02:5905/14/22
05/10/22
Ivar Marksman

So I have done all of that, when I go to select the custom picture in game there aren't any arrows beneath the current user pic.

i

May 15, 2022, 09:1505/15/22
01/11/17
ηίɠɧτɱαɾε↭ζεɾσ

So I have done all of that, when I go to select the custom picture in game there aren't any arrows beneath the current user pic.

i

Hi UHZero, let's check the issue🤓

Please contact the Support Team by the following link: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/problems/

They will surely assist you👍

Dec 27, 2023, 00:0712/27/23
12/26/23
Ivar Marksman

Hi UHZero, let's check the issue🤓

Please contact the Support Team by the following link: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/problems/

They will surely assist you👍

Have the same problem here, tried to reach out to support.