All Categories

Troop help!!!!

Troop help!!!!

Search
Aug 3, 2021, 16:1908/03/21
08/03/21

Troop help!!!!

I am level 30, I have most of the oracle knowledge and valkyrie knowledge for the troops I use most and i also have legendary hero gear and gems for defence and health. I help a resource location with tier 4 troops and got demolished by someone with tier 1 troops... What am I missing to get my troops to become that strong?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2021, 18:0108/03/21
06/21/17

You are not missing anything, apart from your level 4 troops.

You run the risk of being attacked on a tile , and a bigger risk when using high tier troops, especially if there is a bounty on their heads during a competition.

It could be as simple as sending a greater number to attack you, after first scouting the tile to see what is there.

However,there are a number of other things it could be, that you dont have that your opponent has.

Aug 21, 2021, 07:2708/21/21
08/21/21

Hi, can I mod the game using any other modifier tool..? 🙂 

Aug 21, 2021, 08:5208/21/21
Dec 14, 2022, 22:57(edited)
04/06/18

There are a number of factors.  Numbers are certainly important and the number of attackers in a tile hit will ordinarily be many times greater.  And then the attacker will be acompanied by hero and shaman whereas in all likelihood your T4 troops had no such support, your legendary hero gear and gems played no part.  And then the level of development you describe is quite low.  If you succeed against a strong opponent have a look at the battle report and you will find their T1 troops are stronger than your T4s.  There are many ways to strengthen troops over and above the ones you describe - secret knowledge available after reaching palace level 31 and some achievements only available to high spending Viking: Game of Shopping players , King of the North say, are also significant.

The good thing is that some of these points work in your favour when you embark on tile hits.  My level of development is much like yours and I often enough tile hit players with one or two trillion influence.  Of course my losses are not the trivial few hundred that they would lose tile hitting me but the hit is still worthwhile.  And gives some additional satisfaction.

Aug 21, 2021, 11:3508/21/21
01/11/17
Flora Olivia

Hi, can I mod the game using any other modifier tool..? 🙂 

Hi Flora Olivia! Note, please, that it is prohibited to use third-party software that directly or indirectly interferes with the Game's code, influences it, or affects the game process. 

In-Game Rules: https://vikings-support.plarium.com/web/en/pages/in-game-rules

Have a nice day!

Dec 28, 2021, 17:0112/28/21
04/03/17

I almost always scout a tile before a hit (only send 1 x t1 scout). This is useful in analysing not only the number and type of troops on the tile but also what their values are and if with a hero and/or shaman. Hero gear ,as opposed to general knowledge, only works when the hero is with the troops.

With the maximum troop number boost now being 3250%, a tile with t4 troops would be a tempting target and if the attacker included some t1 with a lot of higher value troops, say t5, your report would only show t1 losses with a ? for any others. Before the arrival of Domain Guards we used to farm with a maximum of 10,000 t1 troops.

Dec 29, 2021, 13:0712/29/21
Dec 29, 2021, 13:31(edited)
03/10/17

Mainly you are missing 10 development levels, so that you can farm without a shield in a fairly safe manner. 

In my experience it is generally the wrong strategy to farm with higher-quality troops, except in L8, L9 or Gold of Gods spots (in which case a shield should be used).

As already said before, with additional boosters and appropriate troop assemblies it is possible for almost any attacker to successfully attack a farm spot. However, the interest of most (thinking) attackers drops sharply if there are only a few thousand T1 troops in the spot, as the points to be gained are then in a bad relationship to the attacker's effort.

... but of course there are always attackers without a brain, but then your own losses are manageable.  

In this case, I sometimes have a lot of fun playing cat and mouse with the attacker with 500 Blides and amused myself as the attacker shuts down his shield and fires acceleration booster every time.  

Dec 14, 2022, 19:5812/14/22
12/14/22

Welcome to Desi Tv. We ex hibit desi serial channels online. Desi Serial  that are loved by Hindi people around the world. 

Dec 16, 2022, 10:5912/16/22
09/15/15

Bjorn the trader didn't say what level of player attacked him, my guess is the attacker was a level 38 to 40 to use t1s against t4s.

Bjorn didn't say if his legendary gear and gems were level 1 or level 10, assuming the hero and shaman were with his troops.

Bjorn didn't say if he was using defence boosts and gear. Any attacker of a similar  level  probably would use extra attack boosts, aesir etc. Matching hero skills to troop type makes a big difference too.

Bjorn didn't say what VIP, achievements and town skins he has and  what levels they are at.  All the above can add well over 1000% extra strength to troops.

Jan 5, 2023, 17:5201/05/23
01/05/23

Welcome to DesiSerials. Your one stop for latest Desi Tv Serial online. We display desi serial channels that people watch worldwide. 

Desi Serial 

Jan 8, 2023, 04:2301/08/23
11/25/22
Estarm

I almost always scout a tile before a hit (only send 1 x t1 scout). This is useful in analysing not only the number and type of troops on the tile but also what their values are and if with a hero and/or shaman. Hero gear ,as opposed to general knowledge, only works when the hero is with the troops.

With the maximum troop number boost now being 3250%, a tile with t4 troops would be a tempting target and if the attacker included some t1 with a lot of higher value troops, say t5, your report would only show t1 losses with a ? for any others. Before the arrival of Domain Guards we used to farm with a maximum of 10,000 t1 troops.

Personally I'd like to know where these tiles are that youre "hitting".....are they In-kingdom during a kill event or are you just a "big" that goes around causing trouble in your kingdom for other players??  Please let me know which kingdom youre in so i never move there...but do wait for me incase I have a cvc/kvk with you.  Should be fun.

Jan 8, 2023, 04:2801/08/23
11/25/22
Ivar Marksman

Hi Flora Olivia! Note, please, that it is prohibited to use third-party software that directly or indirectly interferes with the Game's code, influences it, or affects the game process. 

In-Game Rules: https://vikings-support.plarium.com/web/en/pages/in-game-rules

Have a nice day!

And of course you monitor and clear all Russian (ie. Big Spenders, Top Clans ...does WRET/BLOOD/SPARTAK  ring a bell?) players games playing with any type of modifier tools present correct??  Because we all know it would be totally unfair not to and thats against the rules also.

Feb 4, 2023, 03:511 hour
05/20/20

SPEND - MORE - MONEY