All Categories

KD Take over

KD Take over

Search
Jul 6, 2021, 19:1307/06/21
07/06/21

KD Take over

a new kd opens in 3 weeks and i am looking for strong players who have rss and dust to take over the kd we will be a fighting clan we will control pop let me know if you want to join have max gear, max helhiem and, max knowledge. https://routerlogin.uno/ 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 7, 2021, 00:4407/07/21
01/31/18

Big idea, but how do you think it will work,let alone be succesful ?

Jul 7, 2021, 13:5607/07/21
12/27/18

This has been done since the beginning of them game. With a large enough group compared to the inhabitants of the KDs topclan, you're off to good start. Combined with a bunch of players with tens of billions of kills. 

Jul 7, 2021, 17:3107/07/21
02/01/21

dude never go for new kingdoms. always find a old one to take over. on new kingdoms isn't just you trying to go there but also the old local clans will have other players that will jump highly possibly fighters and they will also recruit so it will be a waste of time maybe when drakkar was 3day cd but now gl afking for 1 month.

Jul 8, 2021, 01:0607/08/21
Jul 8, 2021, 01:08(edited)
01/31/18
Tyrion

This has been done since the beginning of them game. With a large enough group compared to the inhabitants of the KDs topclan, you're off to good start. Combined with a bunch of players with tens of billions of kills. 

Of course I don't know , because I wasnt here, but I doubt that what you describe, happened from the  beginning.

It would have taken a while to have worked out how the game works, and why would they want to move even if they could?

There were no drakkars then, and the novice jump, at least when I started playing, was only available if you were less than palace 5.

Susequently, what you described used to be attempted, with varying degrees of sucess, but its not so easy,if at all, to do now, there are restrictions on moving to a brand new kingdom, and there's limits on what resources you can take, and as was pointed out to you by theraw22 ,there's competition against all the others who have thought .......

'I have this brilliant plan, that nobody else has thought of so its bound to work'

'OOPS I just told everyone.'

Jul 8, 2021, 13:4207/08/21
12/27/18
KROW

Of course I don't know , because I wasnt here, but I doubt that what you describe, happened from the  beginning.

It would have taken a while to have worked out how the game works, and why would they want to move even if they could?

There were no drakkars then, and the novice jump, at least when I started playing, was only available if you were less than palace 5.

Susequently, what you described used to be attempted, with varying degrees of sucess, but its not so easy,if at all, to do now, there are restrictions on moving to a brand new kingdom, and there's limits on what resources you can take, and as was pointed out to you by theraw22 ,there's competition against all the others who have thought .......

'I have this brilliant plan, that nobody else has thought of so its bound to work'

'OOPS I just told everyone.'

Yes you're right. Exactly how deeply you wanted it described wasnt on my mind. I was however just pointing out that this is an old idea.

People had lvl 5 palaces in their main clan, gained boosters and gold trough competitions. Once they deemed it ready, they jumped to a fresh kingdom to take over. These were called "Jumper accounts/towns"

These days, for people who want to attempt this, dumping their rss is the least of the problem. Moving to dominate another kingdom never is bulletproof, but it can be done, it have been done and it sure will continue to be done in the future. If not a new, sure an old one. The idea is still the same. Go over, take it over and obviously face whatever problems that may come your way. 

Jul 9, 2021, 08:0507/09/21
04/06/18

An old kingdom is a better prospect as you will be able to participate in kingdom events quicker.

More to the point, your new clan must have good leadership while it builds some loyalty and cohesion.  Where will you find a leader with the skills to create a peaceful kingdom and a high level of co-operation?  There are very few such players and those that there are lead a clan already.

Jul 9, 2021, 11:4807/09/21
Jul 9, 2021, 11:50(edited)
01/31/18
Tyrion

Yes you're right. Exactly how deeply you wanted it described wasnt on my mind. I was however just pointing out that this is an old idea.

People had lvl 5 palaces in their main clan, gained boosters and gold trough competitions. Once they deemed it ready, they jumped to a fresh kingdom to take over. These were called "Jumper accounts/towns"

These days, for people who want to attempt this, dumping their rss is the least of the problem. Moving to dominate another kingdom never is bulletproof, but it can be done, it have been done and it sure will continue to be done in the future. If not a new, sure an old one. The idea is still the same. Go over, take it over and obviously face whatever problems that may come your way. 

When I first responded to the O.P. my question was a mixture of irony and skepticism, as I already knew the theory about the invasion of a new kingdom  by more established players, so wasnt really looking for an answer.

The post seems to have  since been added to, with what appears maybe a link.

Of course this may be a genuine link about the procedure, but it could just as well be an advertisement, or worse, a dangerous link.

Jul 9, 2021, 12:4207/09/21
12/27/18
KROW

When I first responded to the O.P. my question was a mixture of irony and skepticism, as I already knew the theory about the invasion of a new kingdom  by more established players, so wasnt really looking for an answer.

The post seems to have  since been added to, with what appears maybe a link.

Of course this may be a genuine link about the procedure, but it could just as well be an advertisement, or worse, a dangerous link.

Yes, i dont remember seeing the link. Doesnt say its edited, but i wouldnt click that link.

If its a genuine question, maybe he hoped to recruit a few people trough private messages. 

As for jumper accounts however is a thing of the past. You could wait a few months and have mega deals ready on launch day on a new kingdom. Have max lvl hero, equipment etc so it was a great strategy back in the day to dominate the early stages of a kingdoms development and recruit there as you went on.

Nowadays people look for low influence kingdoms in hope for a better chance at kingdom events for a fresh start and with a strong backbone of like minded people. Indeed this is better suited for an old forgotten kingdom if you lucky to find one. 

Jul 19, 2021, 05:4307/19/21
07/19/21

Before performing the Netgear router setup process through the WPS connection method, a user has to make sure that his router is supportable for the WPS connection. Your router should have a WPS button on its front panel to perform the WPS connection method on it. If your router doesn’t have a WPS button on it, you won’t be able to perform the WPS connection method during the setup process. Once the connection method is done you need to configure your router using the routerlogin.net  window of your Netgear router.