Search
Comments
Sep 22, 2017, 13:4409/22/17

hi

Oct 20, 2017, 20:5110/20/17
Me to
Nov 21, 2017, 05:0711/21/17
11/19/17

Ive avoided facebook for all these years, for reasons that are becoming very well known to the rest of a population, albeit slowly.

Im not signing up for facebook now, just for this game. pfft.

The decision makers here need to realize they're losing customers/players right off the bat, whom dont subscribe to the whole social media BS.

This game and its 'structure issues' just lost a paying customer, IMMEDIATELY after realizing mobile and PC couldnt share the same account.

You got $5 from me and it'll be the last.

Either allow my android phone, to access the same viking account I created on the PC - or Im out!

Do it before I decide, to be out!

Im not the only one.

Nov 30, 2017, 13:2211/30/17
Any news?
Dec 1, 2017, 03:2612/01/17
01/20/17

lloydcodrington said:

I also just want to play my desktop profile version of the game on my mobile. Fed up of getting in from work and finding that I've been attacked and was unable to defend my base or retaliate. Have completely no desire to spend another year collecting referrals as I've had to do getting to where I am on the desktop version.  Seems completely crazy not to allow their loyal players this option of linking the two platforms to the same game profile.

Until there is a way to do so I've simply deleted it from my smartphone and won't use it. Shame as the graphics were off the scale. Really impressed but it is what it is and so un-installed it after only 10 minutes. Madness.
Here's a thought, try stacking your shields. I never leave the game without a 24 hr shield just in case I cannot get back on before one expires. 
Dec 3, 2017, 12:5212/03/17
Windows update has stuffed my pc and until i can figure out how to fix it from dos, I can't get in via pc.  It's really frustrating that I can't get in from my phone either through fb or Google, because apparently I have not done it before -what's that all that about?  My 24 hour shield expired and I am still not in, so I'm definitely with the get the phone access sorted camp.  Hats off to Plarium for allowing my mobile only mates to play this game with me though, instead of creating a different platform like they did with Stormfall and Stormfall Battle of the North.
Dec 4, 2017, 20:2912/04/17
08/04/17

here is my simple solution to everyone. its not the best but its how you can play this game on computer and mobile:

a) for now the accounts for mobile and browser are seperate and you can't access  the same account across platforms.

b) in order to play same account on computer and mobile you need to install an emulator that allows you to play mobile apps on computer (like bluestacks for example). 

c) after you run the game on emulator connect the account to google or facebook accounts. 

d) install the app on your mobile and identify using your connected account. 

now you can play via emulator the same account. 

if you already have a browser account i'm afraid you won't be able to use it on mobile. Already contacted support about it and they didn't build any option to do so.
Dec 5, 2017, 07:5312/05/17
03/02/17

jobe_ said:

here is my simple solution to everyone. its not the best but its how you can play this game on computer and mobile:

a) for now the accounts for mobile and browser are seperate and you can't access  the same account across platforms.

b) in order to play same account on computer and mobile you need to install an emulator that allows you to play mobile apps on computer (like bluestacks for example). 

c) after you run the game on emulator connect the account to google or facebook accounts. 

d) install the app on your mobile and identify using your connected account. 

now you can play via emulator the same account. 

if you already have a browser account i'm afraid you won't be able to use it on mobile. Already contacted support about it and they didn't build any option to do so.

Right, I use bluestack too.

Jan 26, 2018, 07:4301/26/18
11/22/17

I'm on a pc can't see the bottom of my computer, what gives spent money on this game get attacked, now I'm down 100k in troops, cause I couldn't protect myself. this is bs

Jan 26, 2018, 09:2601/26/18
03/02/17

jbivinst said:

I'm on a pc can't see the bottom of my computer, what gives spent money on this game get attacked, now I'm down 100k in troops, cause I couldn't protect myself. this is bs

Hi, mate! Show me your screenshot.

Jan 29, 2018, 03:4101/29/18
08/25/17
why would you want to do that?  So many players have multiple accounts just take advantage of it.  Make the 2 accounts and use the second one as a farm.  I know players that have 8 accounts and have been playing them for years.
May 19, 2018, 03:2905/19/18
05/19/18
Who have successfully hacked the game? 
Jun 29, 2018, 20:3006/29/18
04/10/17
I for one have never used FB as an account on any other place then FB I only use mailadress for my Account I also would like to be able to play om my Android phone. I Started it without FBa cccount and would like to connect to my Brower ID
Nov 21, 2018, 00:1211/21/18
11/15/18
i wish i can make like 5 acc and play them all in the same world at the same time ,,,is that possible ?
Nov 21, 2018, 00:2911/21/18
02/21/18

Though  thats not really how these games are supposed to be played.

Presently yes, but its not without is drawbacks,  for example ,the time and attention (and money?) that you have for one town has instead to be divided by 5.

Dec 29, 2018, 10:0912/29/18
Dec 29, 2018, 14:34(edited)
12/26/18
So I started playing this on facebook gameroom and want to switch over to the actual Plarium Play desktop application but it's making me start from scratch even though I linked my google and facebook it's still making me start over. Is there any other way to get the progress I have already done from the facebook gameroom application switched over to the Plarium Play app?  
Dec 29, 2018, 14:5612/29/18
02/21/18

I think that you will find there isn't.

There are several posts about this issue, and I saw some graphic about it recently.

The game was originally on other devices and the computer  based version seems to have been an after thought, and you cant switch or move between the formats as they are not compatible .

Dec 29, 2018, 20:2012/29/18
01/11/17

Stars Night said:

So I started playing this on facebook gameroom and want to switch over to the actual Plarium Play desktop application but it's making me start from scratch even though I linked my google and facebook it's still making me start over. Is there any other way to get the progress I have already done from the facebook gameroom application switched over to the Plarium Play app?  

Hello! Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your game account from your mobile device or facebook.com website to plarium.com or Plarium Play app. Plarium.com website and Plarium Play app does not support the functionality of synchronization for transferring the game process. However, please note that you can use the linking to social networking services on the portal for your convenience when logging into the game.

We hope for your understanding.

Dec 30, 2018, 23:2912/30/18
12/26/18
Thank you for the replies. =) 
Jan 29, 2019, 14:0001/29/19
01/28/19
Ivar Marksman said:

Stars Night said:

Hello! Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your game account from your mobile device or facebook.com website to plarium.com or Plarium Play app. Plarium.com website and Plarium Play app does not support the functionality of synchronization for transferring the game process. However, please note that you can use the linking to social networking services on the portal for your convenience when logging into the game.

We hope for your understanding.

Understanding? Just make an investment towards a dedicated and separate login server. Problem solved.