C.v.C. New old rules,win and no reward?

C.v.C. New old rules,win and no reward?

Search
Comments
Apr 7, 2021, 13:1504/07/21
Apr 7, 2021, 13:17(edited)
01/31/18

John.

I agree with the last part of  your recent comment which arrived whilst I was typing mine.

I tried to quote you , but edit out all except 

'A pity that the forum admin do not post to give us an authoritative answer.  I suppose they do not know and can't be bothered to make enquiries to find out'. 

Notice to Admin and programmers.

It would be useful if:

#1.Unless it can be done and I cant fathom out how to operate the system. 

Editing of quotes for  convenience, relevance and brevity  could be accomplished  here ,as was possible on the old forum.

#2. In order to save time.

When opening a thread it went to the latest post, and not the first page. 

Apr 7, 2021, 19:3804/07/21
04/07/17

John ... I am not saying the program revisits old cvc's ... a cvc only "shows" for one day after cvc ... if a clan disbands 12 hours after cvc (which is plenty time for reward) ... and one then looks at the cvc "record" in the ended events it will after the disbanding show that the clan disbanded and show 0 for the score ... because as long as the cvc shows in the events (active, soon to be active, ended) the cvc will show a clan disbanded after it disbands and zero out that clans score.

And no if a clan disbands while they are ahead but before the end of the cvc ... the opposing clan does not then lose and no the clan that did not disband does not have to beat whatever scores the disbanded clan had before they disbanded in order to win.  No matter what the scores are if a clan disbands before or during cvc the other clan WILL WIN as long as they score 1 point.

Apr 7, 2021, 19:4704/07/21
Apr 7, 2021, 19:47(edited)
04/07/17

KROW - In the past couple months sometimes we have received our rewards within 10 minutes after cvc has ended ... we get the message our clan won and we receive the rss ... your clan did not get a message that it won ... and you did not get a reward because you did not win the cvc ... so the clan HAD to have disbanded after cvc was over.

Apr 8, 2021, 00:5104/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 00:54(edited)
01/31/18

The operative word being sometimes. I doubt what you describe has happened with you, actually happened to me. 

But unless they tell me so, and I believe them,it will always remain questionable

More often it is much later, as it was today it was around 20 minutes for the final score to show and around the same time for the reward to arrive. 

Hence my doubts.