All Categories

Letter to Plarium about New Equipment Upgrades.

Letter to Plarium about New Equipment Upgrades.

Search
Comments
Mar 23, 2021, 04:0603/23/21
10/13/18

what ever you people did it causes the game to shut down and have to restart it. When i click on loki's box or any thing else in the game so could you people fix this as in an event it can cause a clan to lose. What did you people do to make this shut down every time something is clicked on? And are You going to fix it so it will stop shutting down every time something is clicked on? i certainly hope so as it's getting me very upset and angry bbat You people. Get it FIXED. And i'm even wondering if there is some one paying you people to shut down the game of other players? As this will cause a clan to lose the event with it always shutting down like it does when one clicks on something that one has too such as loki's box, and the task box and even on the reports one has to read from other players. So when will this get fixed or when will you jerks stop having it always shut down and have to restart the game? i'm very upset with this happening and know it will cause clan to lose an event.

Mar 23, 2021, 04:1003/23/21
10/13/18

sadly i have bad feeling you people will not get this fixed and just don't give a darn. If i'm wrong then just maybe you will get it fixed. But from other things i see written i have feeling you truly don't give a darn. and all the ads you flash on the screen seem to yell we are only interested in making lots of money. i'm not going buy anything more and hope many others will stop buying also. of corse this means you will strike back at me for not spending more and encourageing other to not spend. i'll be so surprise if you fix this and don't strike back at me.

Mar 24, 2021, 12:5203/24/21
01/11/17

Hello Jarls! Thank you for your commitment to the game!
We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestions and remarks.

Thank you for your openness and activity in discussing such an important topic! Feel free to write us if you have any other ideas or suggestions.

Mar 28, 2021, 20:4403/28/21
Apr 11, 2021, 08:45(edited)

Hoho, is this an easteregg? 

Marksman needs 5 months to give an answer to this letter. Thats sad, really Plarium. 

And what does he say? Only the same shit, he had said for thousands and thousands times as an answer to other questions! Read this forum and you will see it! 

And what do we know yet? Nothing more than before!