All Categories

Lost troops whilst mining Uber rss under 1 hour shield

Search
Sep 15, 2020, 15:0009/15/20
04/07/17

I put 1 x hour shield on Uber silver rss, and saw it would take 54minutes to mine rss. Later I came back to find I had been attacked and lost troops. Anyone else had this problem today? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 15, 2020, 19:1409/15/20
12/06/19
No, but then I haven't been doing much if any yielding for awhile. There was a similar problem reported earlier about shields dropping early though. Maybe contact support?
Sep 16, 2020, 00:3409/16/20
06/21/17

You seem to be certain of your facts , otherwise  as in the cases of large tiles, were it might say 1 million resources, but its a million +a few k,I might have suggested your situation might be because of 'rounding.'

That is, it might say it will take an hour to finish yielding but its actually over one hour by an unknown amounts of minutes, so putting  on a 1 hr domain guard isn't going to help.

I appreciate that we would all like to get the maximum usage ,but from personal experience, its better to wait till the time says less than an hour before applying the shield,rather than trusting the times are accurate,or just send enough troops so that you already know the time will be less than 1 hr.

The other possibility is that as in many other cases, you clicked the item and it wasn't recognised, so there was never a shield there.