All Categories

Why does a Tier 1 max level require a Tier 2 max level?

Search
Jun 5, 2020, 02:5306/05/20
05/25/20

I'm just curious as to who is dreaming up all this nonsense with Vikings....? The issue is Hero's Endurance level 10 .. TIER 1 level 10, plus 3 other Tier 1 qat level 10 requires TIER 2 similar to be maxed out .... at level 10 .... before the previous can be brought up to max.... where is the logic in this?

No really ... why would some sorry sap push for ultimate simple push ups when the ultimate simple push up (level 10) can only be obtained by learning how to do Tier 2 cartwheels, bitching sessions, and bathroom breaks all the way to level 10? .. Really? .... Just a way to explain it.... Anyway

... I kinda get the idea behind the way it is but, is the one who thought of this missing a few marbles? were they high AF or sloshed out of their gourde?

It just seems so very silly to me. I am a hardcore Dungeons & Dragons player. You don't top out at Fireball level 9 only to have to master Maelstrom level 10, Side Kicks level 10 and Cooking level 10  in order to Master simple little Fireball level 10.

Get my drift?

Just an opinion, but why are things so .... what's the word ... stupid?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 5, 2020, 15:0306/05/20
06/21/17

The answer to your question can only be answered by those that organised it this way, and I  they are unlikely to respond.

We can only theorise as to the why. 

There is no need for it to be logical in the way you suggest, and the  one obvious difference is that D&D is an established with rules board game,even if you are playing on line, and this is a for profit business.

Its possible to be generous and say its like that to help the player, and otherwise the outcome would be likely no different than the process for the hero experience where you go from Zero to 'X' each time.

On the other hand it follows the same process of other parts of the game where it forces you to  spend resources to upgrade things you might otherwise ignore doing.