All Categories

Players exploiting the system.

Search
Jun 2, 2020, 22:2706/02/20
02/05/20

Has anyone else seen this scenario. A large Kingdom has nearly half its influence leave their clan before KvK Fury is announced Which in turn results in their total kingdom influence being shown as lower therefore matching them with small kingdoms. Then after announcement they rejoin their clan? Now everyone has to face a kingdom with nearly double the influence as themselves. Since the players were inside the kingdom they are able to score points. We won’t know for certain but it’s been speculated that these are not people joining a new kingdom. KD 473 is the kingdom being referenced in case any moderator actually cares about the game. Their initial influence was nearly equal to ours at the very start but not long after it blew up. And the clan has a lvl 4 stronghold with CvC wins and losses already. We already put in for support but the reply was very generic. I am hoping at some point they implement a simple fix by not allowing players who change clans to score for the kingdom because we all know it’s about onslaught power for towers. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2020, 13:2806/03/20
01/11/17

Hello, HOYABUSA1988!

Answered you in PM. Have a nice day!

Jun 3, 2020, 22:1406/03/20
02/05/20

Much appreciated help Ivar! 

I will update this thread with info after we see how everything works out in fury. 👌🏻
Jun 7, 2020, 22:4406/07/20
02/05/20
Fury results in this kingdom taking first place. It appears to be the result of one clan PRO_M who used the excuse of their chief removing them from the clan. Then they rejoined the clan after the announcement in order to keep their influence low in the kingdom. 20T kingdom vs 10T kingdom. Plarium has replied that action was taken against the violations however those actions were not disclosed. It was told by one member of this clan that plarium did message them about the exploit. I assume they were warned. In the end there was nothing really done to make up for it so we all got to suffer and lose extra troops in order to try and gain any score. Their final score was 219T with second kingdom 74T. Even reporting this days before the fury started there was nothing done and it seems a bit outrageous to me that there’s nothing that can be done. Well I guess we keep playing and reporting kingdoms exploiting this method but do not expect anything to be done except warnings. Goodluck to everyone in the future. 
Jun 8, 2020, 00:5406/08/20
11/30/17

I wanted to write when you first posted , as I was confused by what you had written, and you had already had an a answer from Ivar so I thought it was case closed.Maybe  it isn't.

My first concern was that I couldn't understand  how players leaving a clan would have any impact on the draw for opponents in Fury. 

I thought they are still in the kingdom, so if they count every town, the total influence would be the same,perhaps it does matter after all, but cant say as I don't know how the decisions are made.

I can see it does make a difference for a CvC which is why I wanted to comment.

Recently my clan had an opponent with just short of 153 billion, and we are no where near even a billion.

Subsequently  someone has posted the  league levels,which are supposed to have come from an official source.

If these tables are accurate, a clan with 153 billion should be in tier 4 , so by gerrymandering to be in league 1,it gives them potentially an easy win.

Jun 8, 2020, 22:0506/08/20
02/05/20

Yes I could see that problem as well. Joining the clan moments before cvc is announced. However if they join after the announcement their score will not count for the event.

The difference in the scenarios is clan event vs kingdom event. I could understand a few who join last minute but in our case it was nearly 9T influence aka a full 9T clan with exception of a few who held chief for inviting players back. There likely is not an easy solution to the kingdom influence issue as many do not want to be in a kingdom with large amounts of dead weight influence. Big cities who have quit the game or rarely play and are clanless. Which is why that influence doesn’t show on your kingdom total influence. If you go to the page where all kingdoms are shown like cities you can click your kingdom and see your kingdoms total influence. This should be a total of all clan influence. Either way I think plarium is surely going to find a solution but when is the real question.