All Categories

Exact Stats Location?

Exact Stats Location?

Search
May 25, 2020, 19:5005/25/20
05/25/20

Exact Stats Location?

I'm trying to find out where I can see my exact stats, such as total resource generation per hour with absolute value rather than the rounding up/down truncated values, total consumption rate of resources used by maintenance of anything that might be consuming resources ... like troop consumption of food per hour.

It's hard to know exactly what you have when all I see is truncated (or simplified) values ... and especially concerning gold ... how do I know that I'm not being ripped off by the system? In example, if I have 107k worth of gold and I buy something that costs 6,750 gold ... and then my gold balance reads 100k ... I can assume I have 100,250 worth of gold ... but do I really? I have no way to tell.

Anyway, I just wanted some clarification on where this absolute information can be found, and if it isn't available then WHY NOT?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 26, 2020, 00:1705/26/20
06/21/17

Not sure if or where you can find the gold information. 

The rest is in two places but I think you will find it tedious to keep watch and play.

You need the palace then statistics for what you make, and exactly what you have.

The rest , at the bottom of the town page the first icon is a chest  or coffer .

Open it up and then look in my items .

I think that's all.
May 26, 2020, 22:4705/26/20
05/25/20

oh my god, i just got home from work and saw this. you are a life saver!!!! I was sitting here screaming at my pc (not literally) "where is the stats?!?!?!" LOL!

Everything is there that I need to see, except as you stated might not be there, the actual amount of gold I have. I couldn't find that anywhere. That should be in the general statistics I think.

But anyway, I Thank You so very much!! You helped save the life of a lot of innocent hairs.