All Categories

More info needed

More info needed

Search
May 1, 2020, 07:1905/01/20
12/13/17

More info needed

On the invader,ghost and bonuses events tab, the "info" button on the left on the images has to be the most useless info button to exist 😂 it gives 0 info to be correct.. doesn't even give the invaders name.. they just all say the same thing.. can we get more info on the info lol 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 28, 2020, 10:3005/28/20
05/21/20

rln88 said:

On the invader,ghost and bonuses events tab, the "info" button on the left on the images has to be the most useless info button to exist 😂 it gives 0 info to be correct.. doesn't even give the invaders name.. they just all say the same thing.. can we get more info on the info lol 

Word. XD 

This request deserves acknowledgement. I support this and I know that if there weren't a bunch of annoying new issues stealing their attention - I'm sure everyone else would too. I've been playing this game for several years now (on and off depending on frustration levels) and of all the little inconveniences and misleading info buttons, the one for current invaders gets me every time I come back to the game after an extended 'vacation' and no longer have them memorized. Granted-you can get almost all relevant invader info by finding the little beasts on the map or in the watchtower but all these little inconveniences make the game feel..  prickly. ミ●﹏☉ミ