All Categories

Vanishing Runes

Vanishing Runes

Search
Apr 17, 2020, 06:3804/17/20
01/29/20

Vanishing Runes

I spent half the night fighting one type of ghost to get intimidation rune fragments... got enough to fuse 2 of the runes. After fusing them and others I had collected I checked my inventory and the intimidation runes were gone. I should have 2. Has anyone else had this happen?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2020, 13:5304/17/20
Apr 17, 2020, 16:22(edited)
02/21/18

I believe this happened to me a while back, I wrote on the forum about it, but got no response.

You say you did multiple fusing and then looked and they were not there, and I think this is what happened to me, previously there was no problem in doing 1 and checking it was there , but when I did multiples without checking is when I believe the runes disappeared.

Here is what I wrote last year.

3 October, 2019, 8:33 PM UTC

The rune fragments have always been disorganised, such that its difficult to know what you have. and which ghosts to target.

So  I  have a chart  which I update  so I know  how to progress.

Since  having enough  completed runes and the ability  to fuse them, its become even more problematic to keep control and because of suspicions of something being amiss, I recently, only a few days ago, made myself a new chart. this told me how many fragments I had and how many of each class of rune as well .

I have been  targetting first Twlight Fox and then switched to Moon Wolf.

When I made my last chart I had 630  prosperity rune fragments, a few moments ago as a result of  getting a large quantity of prosperity   fragments from hitting  a Moon Wolf,I rechecked  the Rune Workshop to find I had enough fragments to make two  different new simple runes from banishing Moon Wolves.

Previously I had two simple and  three usual   prosperity runes, I have still only got  2 simple and 3 usual,and the prosperity framents icon is now at the bottom of the stack showing 90 fragments , when it had been showing 1090 fragments, the other Moon Wolf  rune I made subsequently does seem to have registered , but not the new propsperity rune .

I have to have made a prosperity rune otherwise it would be showing the 630 fragments I already had, plus the ones I got in the last couple of days since the Moon Wolves were back on the map.

Apr 17, 2020, 14:4604/17/20
01/11/17

Hello, Jarls!

Clarify, please, your game ID to me in PM.

Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance!
Apr 17, 2020, 19:1804/17/20
01/29/20

Just sent a PM with my ID info... and also brought up another super strange incident that happened to a fellow clan member just now.

His castle was flung halfway across the map in the middle of him attacking an enemy tile and in the process of being flung (while troops were still out marching) he couldn't raise shield and no marchers from the enemy who attacked (according to battle report) even approached his castle.

I was watching the entire thing... wondered where my clan member's castle disappeared. Never saw the attack on him at all...no marchers or anything... and supposed to be impossible to move a castle when marchers are still out. The battle report is still in our Clan Battles folder.

Apr 17, 2020, 22:4604/17/20
01/29/20

Well... now the ghost banish quest is up so I'm contributing to the clan... and as the fragments grow, try to "create" from frags as I go, but sometimes you get more than enough to do two and lo and behold, another type of rune did the same thing... the cognition rune... I already had a couple in inventory, created 2 more... and *poof* ...the two new runes are gone.

Your rune creation-from-frags software has a glitch somewhere. Either that, or you are just picking on me? Jeepers...hope the second part isn't it. Generally speaking, most people like me.