All Categories

Translation within a foreign language clan

Search
Mar 6, 2020, 13:4403/06/20
07/09/17

Hi all, 

I am in an English speaking clan (I am French), I generally understand what is said, but I would like to have a more precise translation. I use for that an automatic translator, but the concern is that I have to rewrite all the text because the copy / paste on the game does not work ... Is it normal that I cannot do it? Because this would simplify things for me ...

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 23:2303/06/20
09/01/19

We've been asking for this for a while with no response or action from Plarium that I've seen. EVERYONE wants it. 

I assume that an actual translator would be difficult, but I would be happy just to be able to copy and paste. Then at least we could use Google Translate!

Nous demandons cela depuis un moment sans réponse ni action de Plarium que j'ai vue. TOUT LE MONDE le veut.

Je suppose qu'un véritable traducteur serait difficile, mais je serais heureux de pouvoir simplement copier et coller. Ensuite, au moins, nous pourrions utiliser Google Translate!

Мы просили об этом некоторое время без ответа или действий со стороны Plarium, которые я видел. ВСЕ хотят этого.

Я предполагаю, что фактический переводчик будет трудным, но я был бы счастлив просто иметь возможность копировать и вставлять. Тогда, по крайней мере, мы могли бы использовать Google Translate!

Mar 7, 2020, 03:0103/07/20
Mar 7, 2020, 07:21(edited)
07/09/17

It would be logical because the game is geared internationally. 

It really is the only game I play on and have played with this problem. Pity… 

Thank you very much for your response and your translations Bansheegal ;)

Mar 27, 2020, 21:1503/27/20
03/06/20
I agree.... Most Games I have Played like this have an automatic translation option at the end of everything that is written. It is definitely needed..... As well as at least the ability to copy and paste and I cant believe yue cant even post pictures either.... Again All things other games in the same category already have.....
Mar 30, 2020, 16:1603/30/20
Mar 31, 2020, 19:50(edited)
07/09/17

I think the game loses a lot of players due to the lack of translation or copy / paste, to see the number of inactive small accounts on the cards ... Much less players, so much less money for them game owners