how to change kingdoms

want to know how to change kingdoms
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2020, 13:1802/24/20
01/11/17

Greetings!

You can permanently relocate to a different Kingdom using the Drakkar item. This item can be found only in Bank offers and for completing of some monthly Quests.

To relocate your Town, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to the Kingdoms map.

2. Choose the Kingdom and tap "Go to". Please pay attention to the relocation icon beside the Kingdom name.

3. Select a free tile on the Global map and you will see the number of required items. You can find more information about Drakkar, if you tap on its icon. Also the relocation requirements are available there. If all requirements are met, you can move to the different Kingdom.

You can find the detailed information about Drakkars by following the link below:

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/vikings/faq/items/items-for-relocation

We hope that this information will be useful for you. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us. Have a great day!

Aug 30, 2022, 06:1608/30/22
08/30/22
Ivar Marksman

Greetings!

You can permanently relocate to a different Kingdom using the Drakkar item. This item can be found only in Bank offers and for completing of some monthly Quests.

To relocate your Town, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to the Kingdoms map.

2. Choose the Kingdom and tap "Go to". Please pay attention to the relocation icon beside the Kingdom name.

3. Select a free tile on the Global map and you will see the number of required items. You can find more information about Drakkar, if you tap on its icon. Also the relocation requirements are available there. If all requirements are met, you can move to the different Kingdom.

You can find the detailed information about Drakkars by following the link below:

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/vikings/faq/items/items-for-relocation

We hope that this information will be useful for you. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us. Have a great day!

Hi, I am new here and would like to play in the same kingdom as my friends. They told me I could change kingdom if my town is lvl 5 or lower. I don't see how. Can you help?

Aug 30, 2022, 09:2808/30/22
04/06/18

That used to be the case, Midget, but the ability to move kingdoms with a town size 5 or less was discontinued quite a number of months ago.

The information in the admin post is also out of date in that drakkars used to appear as part of the monthly quest rewards but no longer do so.

You can find drakkars as rewards in some competition checkpoints, and for a time they were also to be found in treasure hunt (Lost Gifts, Snowikings, Bruiser Bajara etc.) rewards - although I saw none in the recent Lost Gifts treasure hunt.  I have accumulated 13 over a number of years of play.

I am afraid it will be a long grind before you can join your friends.

Aug 30, 2022, 11:1108/30/22
08/30/22

Oh... looks like I'm going to look for another game then. Thanks

Sep 16, 2022, 09:0609/16/22
09/05/22

This one is good for you. It is about your priorities and not on those games that you think you couldn't profit anything on it. It is always good to avoid some of the games run 3 that  are very addictive so that your time could spent on other important things.

Feb 6, 2023, 09:5502/06/23
02/06/23

That was the case in the past flagle, Midg et; however, the option to relocate kingdoms with a town size of five or fewer has been removed for a considerable number of months now.