All Categories

plariums manipulation of bank

Search
May 23, 2024, 01:1405/23/24
04/08/19

am i the only player seeing the fucking manipulation of the bank by these mother fuckers and the game its ridiculous anymore spend more get less 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2024, 18:334 days
4 days

I hear you loud and clear! It's incredibly frustrating to feel like the bank in this game is rigged.  Seeing spend more but get less progress is enough to make anyone want to throw their hands up.  Honestly, I'm starting to feel like I'm constantly chasing my tail. 

Are there other players complaining about this too? Maybe there's a community forum where we can discuss strategies to navigate this or even find workarounds.  Feeling like we're not the only ones dealing with this manipulation might help lessen the anger.  

In the meantime, let's not give them the satisfaction of quitting. We can try to be more strategic with our spending, focusing on the most efficient ways to progress. There might be guides or resources online that can help us optimize our gameplay without getting ripped off by the bank. 

This might not be an ideal situation, but we can definitely find ways to fight back and still enjoy the game

Jul 12, 2024, 06:552 days
2 days

I get your frustration; it feels like the game’s bank is rigged, making us spend more for less progress. It's really discouraging.

Are other players experiencing this too? Maybe we can find a community forum to discuss strategies and workarounds. Knowing we're not alone might help.

In the meantime, let’s not quit. We can be more strategic with our spending and look for online guides to optimize our gameplay. It’s not ideal, but we can still find ways to enjoy the game !

Jul 13, 2024, 07:00Yesterday
09/15/15

The game can be played for free but the game also needs to be self supporting  (pay its admisistrators etc ) so there are a thousand and one ways to encourage the majority to pay to speed up their own development ( just like many other free online games that are not interrupted by constant advertising).  Sit back, be patient, and enjoy a game free of interrupting advertisements. 

Jul 13, 2024, 15:42Yesterday
Jul 13, 2024, 15:45(edited)
06/21/17

O.P. something appears to have hit a nerve and is venting, but probaby has a point.

The first two replies  way later, in quick succesion,  using similar, or even identical language,and especially the  last word in blue with an exclamation suggests they are bogus posts setting the scene for a subsequent spam edit.

Infact the spam link is already there, it is the last word in blue.

Pipkin.

Speaking from opinion, they don't want stowaways, and though you can play for free, it is becomingly even more and more pointless than it ever was  to do so,nay get involved in the frst place.