All Categories

Drakkars

Drakkars

Search
Sep 13, 2019, 06:0209/13/19
10/25/17

Drakkars

I would be nice if they showed up more often in the bank offers and have a way to earn them in the game.  I need almost 70 of them.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2019, 12:0209/13/19
Sep 16, 2019, 10:25(edited)
02/21/18

I would have thought that a player of your standing would not have a shortage of such offers of drakkars nor any personal need for them.

Of course we do not know what offers you are getting,nor how often.

Neither do we know your exact circumstances, but we do know how many drakkars are required for a move is dependant on your status and where you are moving from and to.

Offers are observably variable according to individual game progress, and there are probably other factors involved connected to useage of particular items that affect what is in the packs.

While we are about it.

Can we have quests and competition requirements that are based on what we can do and actually achieve,rather than what you think we should be achieving?

Also better rewards from tasks, more legendary and epic types that actually contain good stuff in stead of rubbish or nothing at all.

Sep 16, 2019, 02:2209/16/19
10/25/17

And now as before, I had a package show up. Also showing up were Sibba charms that I had posted about as well.  So I am thinking that perhaps there is some sort of algorithm running here on the forums that may help the game send us the items we are seeking.

Sep 16, 2019, 10:1909/16/19
Sep 16, 2019, 10:36(edited)
02/21/18

I dont think one person asking could be that significant. I think its just coincidence.

In case that its not, can I have super duper offers please?

Inexpensive ones with lots of the things I need, that are hard to get.

While we are about it.

Can we have quest and competition requirements that are more in line with what we can do, or actually achieve, rather than based on what you think we can achieve or should be achieving?

Also tasks  especially as these form part of quests.

Can we have more legendary and epic ones that also contain equivalent items, instead of poor quality ones, or often nothing at all?

Oh! And from invaders, can we have more of the good items dropping, especially when we get a critical hit and we only get,change appearance,town name ,troop recall and torch, etc,or one minute boost?